*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. A stolen shadow
  2. Wich one
  3. Then this ones
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1278369-fat-fairy-tales/cid/431751-A-stolen-shadow
by amber
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1278369
Fairy tales characters starting to gain weight and becoming really fat. Please add.
This choice: Wendy  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

A stolen shadow

    by: amber
"Come on Wendy. Don't eat so much." Her father said.
Wendy looked up. She was a chubby girl with a nice potbelly.
"But dad. I like to eat."
"It's time for you to become slim lady."
Her little brothers John and Michiel looked at their father.
"And what if i don't want to become slim. What if i want to become fa.."
"Don't even say that! You should be old enough to know what's good for you! How do you expect to find a man who likes you when your fat?"
"I heard stories about fatter land. There you need to be fat to find a nice man."
John and Michiel both closed their eyes. They both knew that their sister now really crossed the line. Their dad don't wanted his daughter to be fat or talk about some fairy land out a book. He hated both things.
"I DON'T WANT TO HEAR ANOTHER WORD ABOUT A STUPID FAIRY LAND WHERE YOU NEED TO BE FAT! YOU NEED TO BECOME SLIM! END OF STORY!"
Her mother took a deep breath. If her husband felt this way there was no backtalk.

Later that night Wendy looked in her fairytale book about fatter land while her brothers were playing.
"Women in fatter land need to become fat to get a husband. And man need to feed girls and women."
Every kind of girl and women in the book were fat. The mermaids and the Indians. But they sure looked happy. There was a big smile on their fat faces.
John looked over his sister's shoulder.
"Wendy give it up. Dad will never let you become fat. Does't matter what you think."
"And every time you start about it he becomes angry!" Michiel said.
"That's only because he doesn't take me how i am."
"You better hide the book because if he sees you reading that he will explode."
Wendy closed the book and wanted to put it in the closet when the door opened. Wendy was so scared she dropped the book.
Michiel was maybe the youngest of the kids but smart enough to know that their father may not find the book so he kicked it under the bed.
Their father walked in.
"What were you doing?"
"Eh talking about some things for exercise so Wendy can lose weight." Michiel said.
John looked at his little brother. He was smart for his age.
"Well then thats good. Just keep it up."
Not one of the kids noticed the dark figure by their window except for the dog Nana. She was also the nanny for the kids and watched them. She jumped at the figure. But he was to fast to catch but not fast enough and Nana grabbed his shadow.
Just the their mother walked in and saw the shadow Nana hold between her jaws.
"What's this?" She asked while she took the shadow.
She lifted her shoulders and rolled up the shadow and put it in a drawer.
"Will you three behave when were gone?"
"Sure mom. Don't worry. I will look after them." Wendy said.
"I know honey. And no late night snacking. You need to know your father wants best for you. He does what he thinks thats best."
"Thats just the problem with dad. What he thinks. But how about what i think?"
"I will try talking to your father all right. Maybe after some wine he starting to take it a little more easier."
She left the room and a little later Wendy John and Michiel went to bed. After that the dark figure appeared again at the window with something that first seemed like a little ball of light. When you looked better you could see it was a fat fairy. She looked like a small melon. She was almost perfectly round. Her arms and legs disappeared in her fat body. Only her head, hands and feet stuck out of her body. She was having nice wings that were strange enough able to carry her. Her whole body gave light. That's why she first looked like a ball of light.
The figure hoped in the room.
Now you could see he was a boy. He wore a green jacket, pants and hat with a red feather.
"Come on think he whispered.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Wendy wakes up

2. Michiel wakes up

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 amber (UN: slaike at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
amber has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1278369-fat-fairy-tales/cid/431751-A-stolen-shadow