*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Cinderella
  2. Choose
  3. Wich fairy tale
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1278369-fat-fairy-tales/cid/494162-Cinderella
by amber
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1278369
Fairy tales characters starting to gain weight and becoming really fat. Please add.
This choice: Cinderella  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Cinderella

    by: Tertulio
As is well known, Cinderella, was destined by her stepmother and stepsisters to menial chores, in order to spoil her beauty. Cinderella was still the Heir to her deffunct father's fortune.
So, the prospect of Cinderella marrying anyone (let alone a Prince), was terryfing for mother and daughters. Besides being humiliating, they would loose the fortune.
Still, the stepmother couldn't help but notice that Cinderella's beauty kept increasing. This was really dangerous. But if anything happenned to the girl, the fortune would go to charities. Urgent measures had to be taken so that Cinderella could be kept alive, single, and under the stepmother's control.
The stepmother thought about it for days. Nothing ocurred to her.
One day, a Circus came to town. The stepmother and her daughters attended the show. Among the attractions, there was a fat lady. This was a young woman, that must have weight close to 900 lbs.. Clearly unable to walk, she was taken to the stage in a reinforced chair. There, at the table, she was made to eat lots of food.
Watching the scene, the stepmother had the great idea. Cinderella had to be made as obese as that girl (or maybe more). Then she would remain single, and stepmom would be in control.
After the show, she went to the caretaker of the fat lady, to found out details. Some gold coins put the caretaker in a talkative mood.
No, the girl had no always been fat. She was thin as a rail when she was captured by the circus, and she had been forced to eat her way into her present morbid obesity. It had not been easy at first. The girl had to be made to eat by threats. But after the first 400 lbs she had completely surrendered to fattening.
Could this be done again, with another girl?. Yes, of course.
For some more gold coins, a deal was struck. The caretaker would remain in town for some months, and give the stepmother and daughters all the advice they needed for the fattening of Cinderella.
At the end of the process, Cinderella would be at least 900 lbs, and unable to leave her bed by her own means.
This would be a great change. From being the servant, to being taken care of.
The caretaker began giving his instructions, while Cinderella was unaware of the plot that had her as victim.
The stepmother and daughters went several times with the caretaker to see the Fat Lady. The stepmother wanted to make sure she was immobile and could not harm the people around her. She was satisfied with what she saw. They watched the girl eat too. And she was made to tell her experience of being fattened against her will.
Meanwhile, the stepmother ordered a basement built in another house she had. The basement included a big kitchen. A big reinforced bed, connected to a scale was placed in the main room. The bed had cuffs for hands and legs, to prevent Cinderella's resistance to fattening.
The basement has a big elevator to. The stepmother had the idea of having the Fat Lady pay some visits to Cinderella (in her reinforced chair, of course), during the fattening, to show her where things were going, and to help her accept her fate.
So it was, that one day (well, there was no daylight in the basement), Cinderella woke up in a huge bed, handcuffed, surronded by her stepmother and stepsister, and one strange man.


You have the following choices:

1. Let the fattening begin

*Noteb*
2. Something else happens

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Tertulio (UN: tertulio at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
amber has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1278369-fat-fairy-tales/cid/494162-Cinderella