*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The fattening begins
  2. Cinderella
  3. Choose
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1278369-fat-fairy-tales/cid/494292-The-fattening-begins
by amber
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1278369
Fairy tales characters starting to gain weight and becoming really fat. Please add.
This choice: Let the fattening begin  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

The fattening begins

    by: amber
"Am i dreaming?"

"No you're not dreaming!" Her stepsister said.

"So this is that fat girl." The man said with an evil smile.

"Fat? I'm not fat! I'm as thin as a rail! Just look! My belly is flat! I'm more skinny then fat!"

"Oh you're now but you won't stay that way. Not for long."

Suddenly her other stepsister came down.

"Mommy. The groceries arrived."

"Great then we can start. No please get the muffins and cupcakes." Her stepmother said and her stepsister obeyed.

"I'm think i'm missing some parts here. What's going on?"

"Well we're preparing a big meal for you."

"Oh yummi. Finally. You know that dry bread i always got from you was't really..."

"Shut up! And we'll see if you still thinks it's yummi after some time!"

"Here i am mommy. One big box of cupcakes and one of muffins."

"Great!" She turned to the man. "Let my other daughter help you get the groceries into the kitchen and start cooking."

The man smiled with almost unnaturally withe teeth. And he went upstairs to also get some groceries.
Her stepmother put the box of muffins on her stepdaughters chest. But her hands weren't able to reach the muffins.
Her stepmother noticed this and looked at her other daughter.

"Feed her."

"What?"

"Feed her. Come on. Push those muffins down her throat. doesn't matter if she don't like it."

Cinderella happy opened her mouth. Since her father died she only got scraps to eat. Now to finally eat fatty and tasty food full of fat and sugar was for her almost like a dream came true. and she enjoyed eating the whole box of muffins. This went on until they were halfway to the box of cupcakes.

"Dear stepmother, dear stepsister. I'm really full now. you can stop."

"You don't getting it do you sis? You need to keep eating this. You have no choice."

And she started to push the cupcakes in her stepsisters throat. Cinderella decided to eat them. It would't prevent her tummy hurting from an overstuffed feeling but it was better the getting cupcakes pushed in her throat.

"Good sister you're eating again."

"Hurry up with those cupcakes dear. Or you are not finished before that nice man is done cooking for you."

The word cooking would be sounded great to her if her tummy was't so full

"Stepmother i'm really stuffed."

"Too bad! You will eat! And eat! And eat! Do i make myself clear you stupid, lazy, ungrateful, fat brat!"

Cinderella knew she would be forced too eat so could as well enjoy it. Even when her tummy would feel like it was going to explode. No she suddenly thought of it. She never really felt that feeling. Her greedy sister some times did especially in their childhood while eating pie. Her stepsister tried to get the most of the pie and be sure that their little stepsister would't get any. She many times had hunger pains but the pain from being stuffed would be something completely new.

You have the following choices:

1. continue

*Noteb*
2. Her stepsisters get jealous

*Noteb*
3. something else your choiche

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 amber (UN: slaike at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
amber has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1278369-fat-fairy-tales/cid/494292-The-fattening-begins