*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Riding the elephant
  2. Trunk
  3. Elephant
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1280199-Animal-Love/cid/462268-Riding-the-elephant
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Animal · #1280199
You have fallen in love with an animal and wish to experience things with it.
This choice: Let me ride on your back  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

Riding the elephant

    by: Farmlover
You ride the elephant around the enclosure. Unknowingly, you slide backwards along the elephants back.

Your suprised when you suddenly drop off the end. You just have time to grab onto the elephants tail before you fall.

You pull yourself up, just as the elphant stops to see what the pulling on her tail was.

Because of the sudden stop, the momentum swings you at the horses huge ass.

SLLKKK!

Amazed, you see that your waist deep inside the elephant vagina.

The elephant trumpets in shock.

It looks at you in the reflection from the watering hole.

You never would of believed it.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Go deeper

*Noteb*
2. Stay in your position

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Farmlover (UN: pancake at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Farmlover has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1280199-Animal-Love/cid/462268-Riding-the-elephant