*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. She lies on top of you.
  2. Venus de Bovine
  3. Male
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1280199-Animal-Love/cid/471724-She-lies-on-top-of-you
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Animal · #1280199
You have fallen in love with an animal and wish to experience things with it.
This choice: She lies on top of you.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

She lies on top of you.

    by: Farmlover
Lying back into the grass, you gaze at the sky, watching the clouds drift across it.

You casually pet the cows stomach, feeling yourself getting erect. What a sexy cow.

You feel lower down, and caress her udder. Oh, how erotic.

You relax, with your arms above your head and lets slightly apart. What a wonderful day. Not only did you meet the love of your life, but the weather is nice as well.

Even with your eyes closed, you can still tell when something is in the way of the sun, but you just think it is a cloud.

Drifting slowly into sleep, you are jerked awake again by the feeling of a massive weight on your body.

Opening your eyes, you are greeted by the cows head.

"Moo!" she moos, straight into your face, giving you a good smell of her breath and a good look at her tonsels.

Somehow, you have no idea how, you feel your clothes disappear, leaving you stark naked underneath a large, sexy cow.

The cow looks blissful as she rubs her girth all over you, rubbing her warm, soft udder into your crotch, rubbing your erection.

Just the feeling of the massive bovine covering your entire body in her gorgeous
body makes you love her even more.

You have the following choices:

1. Sexy time!

*Noteb*
2. Enjoy it a bit longer

3. Other

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Farmlover (UN: pancake at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Farmlover has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1280199-Animal-Love/cid/471724-She-lies-on-top-of-you