*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1281100-Dead-or-Alive-girls-naked/cid/597689-Tell-him-you-were-tired-of-your-virginity-anyway
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1281100
The girls from Dead or Alive lose all of their clothes in public.
This choice: Tell him you were tired of your virginity anyway  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Tell him you were tired of your virginity anyway

    by: Kjmck
Hitomi walks toward him , and he is hypnotized by her beauty. She puts her hands on his shorts slowly pulling them off. She giggles lightly and continues to seduce him. She slowly pulls out his giant cock. Hitomi puts the giant rod in her mouth sucking fiercly.
"Ohhh!" Hitomi groans as she gets on top of him and starts plowing away.
"You are an angel" she said
" thanks your not bad yourself" He replied
They switched to doggy style pushing and moaning erotically. He grabbed her round ass gently and began to shove.
" yess!" hitomi screamed in delight.
He flips he over and bangs her intensly. She is continually until her tight pussy cums on a massive orgasm.
" Yeah, keep going, ohh ohh yess!" she screams in an orgasmic way and he pulls out and cums on her face and chest.
" Nice work for a vigin"
"Not any more" Hitomi replies licking the cum off her chest and pussy.
Wanna go again? He asked
She ponders as she licks off the cum on his throbbing dick gratefully.

You have the following choices:

1. Another girl walks in.

2. They do it again

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Kjmck (UN: kd93 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
IYSaotome has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1281100-Dead-or-Alive-girls-naked/cid/597689-Tell-him-you-were-tired-of-your-virginity-anyway