*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1323963-The-Land-Before-Time-WGInflation/cid/461683-A-Growing-Dinosaur
by Fig
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1323963
The Time of Great Bloating
This choice: Little foot finds he is extreamly hungry  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

A Growing Dinosaur

    by: Unknown
Littlefoot awoke with a pain in his stomach. Looking at the big circle in the sky he saw it was much earlier than he'd usually awaken. He went back to his stomach again and could feel his stomach was empty and needed food. It was quite unusual for him to be this hungry. He saw his grandparents were already up.
"Littlefoot, why are you up so early?"
"It is because I'm hungry. Strange as I ate a lot last night."
"Well the great circle in the sky has made many cycles since you were born. I suppose it is that time then."
"What time?"
"As you know, in time you'll eventually start to see yourself getting a taller. Well it appears it is time for you now."
"So what am I supposed to do?"
"Do what your body tells you. You are hungry cause you're body needs the energy to help you grow. There may be some fat-related side affects from all of this, but you shouldn't worry it is normal and perhaps it'll happen to you're friends soon too."
"Thanks grandpa. I better get going then. See you later."

You have the following choices:

1. Littlefoot goes to eat.

2. Littlefoot looks for his friends.

3. Littlefoot finds something strange.

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Fig has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1323963-The-Land-Before-Time-WGInflation/cid/461683-A-Growing-Dinosaur