*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1329509-Body-Part-Swap-------PLEASE-ADD/cid/2032521-He-wants-you-to-milk-him
by Smiles
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1329509
While walking home something happens to you allowing you to swap two peoples body parts.
This choice: He wants you to milk him  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

He wants you to milk him

    by: Shogun Jex
Your dad soon looked at you with a soft smile, yawning and stretching his arms as he sits up with his legs spread. His udder seemed quite full, the skin taut but quite jiggly as he moved himself to the side of the bed, his legs spread as the large milk bag kept him from closing his legs all the way.Each of his four teats seemed to be a bit erect and the tips seemed to bead up with droplets of milk. He soon reached down to scratch at it as if it were his regular crotch and pointed to a large bucket in the corner with a yawn.

"Son, it's your turn to milk me today..." He said in a sleepy tone.

You stood there a bit in shock, the fact that your dad was not only calm about the whole situation, but expected to be milked in the morning. You soon swallowed nervously, walking over to the bucket and picking it up and bringing it in front of your dad.

"S...sure thing dad..." You said with a nervous smile, slowly reaching out and tugging at the bottom two teats.

Drops soon turned into squirts as you aimed the flow into the bucket, your dad letting out very soft grunts as he massaged the udder. Soon, the bucket was full as you leaned down to take a sip. It was quite creamy and warm, tasting much better than any milk you had up to that point! You looked up at your dad with a blush, his face smiling as he soon got up, patting you on the head as he lifted the bucket.

"Thanks son," He said happily, soon wandering off to the showers.

You then left the bedroom, a little shocked at what you just witnessed. You then decide to...

You have the following choices:

1. ...change your dad back.

2. ...give yourself and your brother and udder too.

3. ...change your dad more.

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Shogun Jex (UN: shogunjex at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Smiles has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1329509-Body-Part-Swap-------PLEASE-ADD/cid/2032521-He-wants-you-to-milk-him