*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1329509-Body-Part-Swap-------PLEASE-ADD/cid/2105819-give-yourself-and-your-brother-and-udder-too
by Smiles
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1329509
While walking home something happens to you allowing you to swap two peoples body parts.
This choice: ...give yourself and your brother and udder too.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #6

...give yourself and your brother and udder too.

    by: Unknown
First, you decide to do it to Ron. You look over at Ron, and think about it happening. You watch as his pants bulge. He looks down and pulls down his pants and underwear. There, like your dad, are cow's udders. He looks up at you expectantly as well. "Nope" You say before he even has the time to ask. "Oh, please. I really need to be milked" He begs. "Fine" You mutter as you reach down to milk him. After that's all over, you pull your own pants and underwear off. You think about your penis turning into udders. They appear, and now you feel like you need to be milked. Instead of milking yourself, you point your udders up at your mouth. You squeeze, and milk squirts into your mouth. Now, you decide to...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Change yourself back

*Noteb*
2. Change everyone back

*Noteb*
3. Other

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Smiles has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1329509-Body-Part-Swap-------PLEASE-ADD/cid/2105819-give-yourself-and-your-brother-and-udder-too