*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1329509-Body-Part-Swap-------PLEASE-ADD/cid/2188433-change-your-dad-more
by Smiles
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1329509
While walking home something happens to you allowing you to swap two peoples body parts.
This choice: ...change your dad more.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #6

...change your dad more.

    by: DEMONCHICKEN69
You decide to changes our dad some more, so you go back to his bedroom and see him walking towards the bathroom.

You want to give him the full experience of what it's like to be a cow, so you morph the rest of his body just under his neck into that if a cow to match the udder between his legs.

Your dad feels some pain so she gets down on his hands and knees and he watches black and white hair start growing out of his skin all over his body. Then he feel something forming in the back of his underwear, so she pulls them down and he looks back to see a tail with a little tuft of fur on the end. He's about to reach back to grab the tail, but when he looks at his hands they have transformed into hooves of a cow and so did his feet.

You just watch as your dad's body's turns into that of a cow.

You watch as his legs and arms become the same length and become more cow like than anything. Then the rest of his human body gets bigger and grows a thicker coat of black and white hair until the body under your dads neck has completely changed into a cow.

"Hey son, I need to be let outside so I can use the bathroom."

"Okay, follow me."

You turn around and you hear your dad following you with a clop sound every time he took a step. Eventually you get to the back door and you slide it open, so your dad can go outside with his new cow body, but to him he thinks he's always had it. You look out the sliding door and watch your dad walk around on all fours until he poops in the backyard.

You think I should go morph the rest of my family now. I think is content on being a cow for now.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 DEMONCHICKEN69 (UN: demonchicken69 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Smiles has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1329509-Body-Part-Swap-------PLEASE-ADD/cid/2188433-change-your-dad-more