*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1329509-Body-Part-Swap-------PLEASE-ADD/cid/2247082-He-wonders-why-youre-looking-at-him
by Smiles
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1329509
While walking home something happens to you allowing you to swap two peoples body parts.
This choice: He wonders why you're looking at him  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

He wonders why you're looking at him

    by: DEMONCHICKEN69
Your dad looking at you, "hey son, what are you looking at?"

"Your utter."

"What about it?"

"Ummm...I don't know."

"Well it's kind of full of milk, do you wanna milk me?"

"Thanks dad, but I'll pass."

"Okay son."

You walk into the other room and decide to change your dad back to normal, so after concentrating on the morph you take a peak and see that your dad's utter is gone and he's sleeping again. After that you begin walking away with your dads cock on your mind and you accidentally bump into Becca where you accidentally morph her.

After your accidental morph you don't see Becca anymore, but you can hear her. "Hey where did you go Becca?"

"Down here."

"What." you replied as you looked down where Becca's voice came from and see what you did to her. What you see makes you surprised because your older sister has been reduced to nothing but her pretty head and a copy of your dads huge cock and balls under her head laying on the floor.

"Can you pick me up?"

"Sure." you pick her up by her sides of her head and see your dad's cock dangling right underneath her head.

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah, why wouldn't I be."

"Just asking."

"Well can you put me on the couch next to dad."

"Anything for you sis."

You walk over and set your sisters head on the couch so she can watch TV with your dad. Wondering where Becca's body is and if your dad still has his cock and balls you make another accidental morph and morph your dads cock and balls into Becca's body.

After that you see stick out from your dads crotch Becca's body with its neck attached to it with it laying between his legs. After that morph you decide to let your dad keep Becca's body between his legs. Wondering what else you can do with your morphing powers you wonder if you could morph the minds of people and you wanna try it on your dad and Becca.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Does it work

2. It doesn't work

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 DEMONCHICKEN69 (UN: demonchicken69 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Smiles has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1329509-Body-Part-Swap-------PLEASE-ADD/cid/2247082-He-wonders-why-youre-looking-at-him