*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1329509-Body-Part-Swap-------PLEASE-ADD/cid/2247594-It-doesnt-work
by Smiles
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1329509
While walking home something happens to you allowing you to swap two peoples body parts.
This choice: It doesn't work  •  Go Back...
Chapter #6

It doesn't work

    by: DEMONCHICKEN69
You try and use your powers to change your dads and Becca's minds, but to your disappointment it doesn't work. After that you decide to morph your dads cock and balls back between his legs instead of Becca's body. As for Becca you decide to leave her like that because you think a cock and balls attached directly to the bottom of her head fits her well.

So well in fact that you want to see her use her cock, so you morph Becca's body back with a mind of its own. You see Becca's headless body with a smooth patch of skin where her head and neck are suppose to be and decide to morph it into something different. You come up with an idea to morph that smooth skin into a copy of Becca's asshole and as a result of that you now see your sisters nice light brown asshole for the first time where her head and neck should be.

Deciding that is enough morphing for Becca at the moment you watch her body walk over to her head and pick it up, "Ohhh...there you are my body, where are taking me now."

With Becca's head in its hands it turns around and begin walking towards you while lifting her head up over between its shoulders and lowering it down slowly. Watching this you see Becca's large erect cock begin to penetrate her asshole on top of her body making her moan and her body keeps lowering Becca until all of her cock is in her body. Becca keeps moaning as she feels the warmth of her asshole around her cock that is essentially her body now and decides that it needs to go to Becca's room.

After watching that happen in front of you, you decide that you wanna see more, so you follow Becca up to her room, "hey Becca can I come in with you."

"Sure."

You follow Becca's body into her room where it sits down on her bed while you sit on a chair across from her. "So do wanna hang out together Becca."

"Sure, but my body needs to pleasure itself and me first and then we can. Do wanna watch?"

"Ummm...can I."

"Of course, it's not like you're putting your cock in me."

"That's true."

You sit there looking at your morphed sister and watch her body with a mind of its own put its hands on the side of Becca's head and lift it up. Not all the way just until the head of Becca's cock is almost out and then it shoves it all the way back in again making Becca moan some more. You just sit there and watch your sisters head being used as her bodies sex toy for what seems like and hour, but it's only been like 10 minutes. After those 10 minutes you hear Becca scream, "oh my god I'm gonna cum!"

And just like that Becca had came from her cock into her own bodies asshole on top of her body. Becca is breathing heavily some how while her body just sits there with Becca's cock still in its cum filled asshole between its shoulders. Eventually Becca manages to speak, "so did you like it?"

"Yeah it was amazing."

"Yeah I can see."

"See what?"

"Look down."

You look down at your crotch and see what Becca was talking about, you have an erection from watching your sister, "I'm sorry Becca I didn't..."

"Oh it's fine, that happens to everyone when my body does that."

"What do you mean everyone?"

"My body and I have sex whenever my body feels like it no matter where we are."

"That's interesting."

"Well, now what do you wanna do brother?"

"Ummm...I don't know."

"Think about it while my body takes me to the bathroom I really need to pee."

"Okay Becca I'll let you know when you get back."

Becca's body leaves the room, but before it does you quickly morph Becca's asshole so that's it to the left of her body and then you morph another asshole near her right shoulder. Then you morph your body into and exact copy of your cock and balls so that you are now like Becca, "hey Becca's body come here."

Becca's body stops and turns around and begins to walk towards you, "what do wanna come with me and my body?"

"Yeah."

Becca's body then picks you up of the chair and shoves your cock into its asshole on the right side of Becca's body causing you to moan like Becca did. After all 10 inches of your cock is in Becca's body next to Becca's head her body then begins it's walk to the bathroom.

Once in the bathroom Becca's body picks Becca's head up thus pulling out Becca's large 12 inch cock and holding her over the toilet. Becca grunts a little and then you see pee starting to come out of her large cock under her head into the toilet. After a few minutes Becca's body puts Becca's head and cock back into its gaping asshole. "Okay Becca's body my turn now."

Just then you feel Becca's soft hands on the sides of your head and lifts you out Becca's other gaping asshole and holds you over the toilet. With a little grunt from you, you begin to pee as well and you must say that it is an interesting feeling to pee like this. After a few minutes you're finally done peeing and are put back in Becca's asshole next to her head.

"Okay body lets go back to my room and sit at my laptop."

"At your laptop, why are going to watch some porn or something?"

"Actually yeah why do you wanna do something else?"

"I would love to watch porn with my sister."

"Okay cool."

Becca's body walks slowly out of the bathroom and just out side you see Samantha and Ron about to go downstairs, so you morph them. As a result of your morph, you have morphed Samantha's cute little body into a copy of the cock and balls that are under Becca's head. The Ron's body has been morphed into a copy of his own cock and balls thus making your other siblings like you and Becca. Before you tell Becca's body to pick them up you morph Becca's body accordingly to fit two more heads between its shoulders.

You begin by widening Becca's shoulders to be further a part from each other and morph two more assholes on top of Becca's body one on the right side of you and one on the left side of Becca. "Okay Becca's body pick up our other siblings and put them in your assholes."

Becca's body picks up Ron's head and puts his cock in the asshole next to your head and then picks up Samantha's head and oust her cock in the asshole next to Becca. Now Becca's body has all four of its asshole filled with your siblings cocks underneath their heads.

After that what does Becca's body do now that is more cock to play with?

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Becca's body goes into its room

*Noteb*
2. It's deicides to go back downstairs for something

*Noteb*
3. Something else

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 DEMONCHICKEN69 (UN: demonchicken69 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Smiles has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1329509-Body-Part-Swap-------PLEASE-ADD/cid/2247594-It-doesnt-work