*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Becoming Ron...
  2. When?
  3. Ron
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1329509-Body-Part-Swap-------PLEASE-ADD/cid/452540-Becoming-Ron
by Smiles
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1329509
While walking home something happens to you allowing you to swap two peoples body parts.
This choice: Laundry Day  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

Becoming Ron...

    by: Unknown
"Hey bro," you call to Ron as you peek into his room.

"What do you want, twerp?" he says looking away from the TV wih a scowl.

"Mom says it's laundry day, and told me to pick up your clothes hamper for you,"

"It's over there," he says pointing to an overflowing hamper...

You pick up the hamper and quickly take it to your room...

You pick out a pair of boxers, a T-shirt, a pair of jeans, a pair of socks and you go downstairs really quickly to get Ron's prized pair of boots...

You feel slightly grossed out at the prospect of wearing already worn clothes, but you shake it off...

You put on the clothes and instantly begin to feel your body changing to fit into them... you look into the closet mirrior and see Ron's face smiling back at you...

You take off the clothes as a test and see that your body remains as Ron's.

This is going to be awesome...

You have the following choices:

1. Ron realizes what happened

*Noteb*
2. Go to school before Ron finds out...

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Smiles has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1329509-Body-Part-Swap-------PLEASE-ADD/cid/452540-Becoming-Ron