*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Samantha
  2. Who else?
  3. Becoming a clothes swapper...
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1329509-Body-Part-Swap-------PLEASE-ADD/cid/452647-Samantha
by Smiles
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1329509
While walking home something happens to you allowing you to swap two peoples body parts.
This choice: Samantha  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Samantha

    by: Unknown
You think about becoming your older sister, the 19 year old girl called Samantha. Samantha has D breasts, a nice ass and a hot body.

"Hey sis," you call to Samantha as you peek into her room.

"What do you want, twerp?" she says looking away from the TV with a scowl.

"Mom says it's laundry day, and told me to pick up your clothes hamper for you,"

"It's over there," she says pointing to her hamper...

You pick up the hamper and quickly take it to your room...

You pick out a pair of panties, a girly cut T-shirt, a pair of jeans, and her pink bra and you go downstairs really quickly to get Samantha's pink pair of sneakers...

You feel slightly grossed out at the prospect of wearing already worn clothes, but you shake it off...

You put on the clothes and instantly begin to feel your body changing to fit into them... you look into the closet mirror and see Samantha's face smiling back at you...

You take off the clothes as a test and see that your body remains as Samantha's.

This is going to be awesome...

Samantha comes into your room as you only she's wearing the clothes she was wearing before the switch.

"What did you do you little creep!" she yells at you in your cracking voice.

"I just took what you owed me for 15 years," you say in her girly voice.

"Get out of my clothes and give me back my body!" Samantha yells at you.

"Sorry, John, but I'm the older sister now."

Samantha stops at you calling her by your old name.

"Now I suggest you change out of those clothes, someone might think you've gone crazy," you say as you hand her the clothes that you had just recently removed to make the switch.

Samantha (now John) takes them sullenly and changes into them slowly.

You went to Samantha's room and make a plan what you could do as her…
Now you have The body you had always wanted and it was yours now... and it felt good...

You have the following choices:

1. it is a school day- she goes to college

2. it is weekend

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Smiles has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1329509-Body-Part-Swap-------PLEASE-ADD/cid/452647-Samantha