*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Her groin?
  2. Leave her and walk off laughing
  3. Becca
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1329509-Body-Part-Swap-------PLEASE-ADD/cid/602499-Her-groin
by Smiles
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1329509
While walking home something happens to you allowing you to swap two peoples body parts.
This choice: Her groin?  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

Her groin?

    by: Adeptus Astartes
However you don't leave your sister normal, you immediately concentrate on her groin and think of the porn film you watched at a buddy's house the other day.

Suddenly a bulge started appearing in the front of Becca skirt as a massive 12-inch cock pushed its way out of her body and sealed her pussy shut. A pair of balls equally as large accompanied the new appendage, and your sister now looked like a proper freak with a porn star's penis pushing out her skirt.

"See how she likes that"...you giggle to yourself, leaving your sister's room.

You couldn't wait to see...or rather hear the reaction she has to her new crotch.

What do you do next.....

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Morph one of your mom's body parts.

2. Choose another 'victim' instead.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Adeptus Astartes (UN: saracen1187 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Smiles has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1329509-Body-Part-Swap-------PLEASE-ADD/cid/602499-Her-groin