*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1329525-The-Biggest-Change/cid/513011-Megas-Tropolis
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Animal · #1329525
A gentle giant anthro story, for those who like them absurdly huge.
This choice: A completely new story with this topic  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Mega's Tropolis

    by: Hereward
"Quick, wake up darling!" You hear a familiar voice call out. As you come to you see your wife standing over you with a nervous look in her eyes. "Come on," She says, "It's your big day and you don't want to keep her majesty waiting."

You start up and begin to panic yourself. Clearly you're in a parallel universe and the Queen herself is expecting you for something. Then things start to become noticeable. There are some very high standard rennaisence clothing against a chair; the room looks very castle-like and you have a view over a magnificent city that looks as though it belongs in the 15th Century.

Some servants come in and dress you, ensuring that you look the part, and then your wife escorts you downstairs. The whole building seems to be something of a castle design.

"You just have time for some breakfast." Your wife tells you as she leads you into a dining hall where a hearty spread has been laid out.

As you have breakfast you ask your wife.

"Tell me again, my dear, what is it that her majesty has requested my services for?" Your wife looks up at you and seems to let the question sink in.

"It isn't unusual for people to forget in the excitement." She comments. "She's been so impressed by your loyalty and diligence that she has decided to make you a Knight of the Tiara!" This sounds impressive; in your old universe the Knight of the Garter was a most esteemed position so you wouldn't be surprised if the Knight of the Tiara was at least an equal position in this universe.

After breakfast there is a heralding of trumpets and a figure dressed in what could only be full regalia enters.

"My lord," He addressed you, "The Queen awaits your presence." You nod, excuse your wife and follow the man out to a truly splendid coach.

You're suprised by the journey; the horses were taking their time when you consider how urgent everyone had sounded and there was nothing to see but castles, manors and other high class buildings as far as the eye could see. You'd expect the royal palace to be grander than all of this.

You have the following choices:

1. Continue this Storyline

2. Choose a Different Position in this Setting

3. Completely New Setting

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Hereward (UN: colin at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Flangies has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1329525-The-Biggest-Change/cid/513011-Megas-Tropolis