*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1332968-Nippon-Ichi-Software-Weight-Gain/cid/1473270-Sweets-for-dinner-Only-in-the-Netherworld
by Iruiel
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1332968
Take Nippon Ichi's women and fatten them up to incredible sizes. Covers all games.
This choice: Sweets, the Demon's meal of choice!  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Sweets for dinner? Only in the Netherworld...

    by: Therealfake
Plenair looked around. She could see a RozenQueen vendor not too far from the studio, selling sweets. Even if she didn't need to recover her Hit Points, right now she needed to take care of her Hunger Points.

The vendor, a female red mage, was taken aback as she saw Plenair approach. Holding out a purse with a good 20,000 HL inside, it only took a glance at her face to somehow tell Plenair wanted some food.

"..."

Somehow taken aback in shock by what could be considered an impatient look on Plenair's face, the mage girl presented her with as much as her money would afford: Three plates of flan and a chocolate bar. Plenair just stared, not even smiling but in a way seemed to show gratitude. Yes, she did because we say so now shut up.

It didn't take Plenair long to sit down and dig into the chocolate, while pulling a spoon out of nowhere and starting to dig into the flan. Whatever the reason, Rosenqueen sweets weren't bad at all even for a mass Netherworlds wide chain but it the sweet flan tasted exceptionally good today somehow, the rich creamy caramel melding with the smooth, milky chocolate as well as the delicious cocoa of her chocolate bar. Her meal passed by in a haze, as Plenair looked down and saw six clean plates and an empty wrapper. Somehow she still felt hungry as she looked down, her stomach growling and her sweet tooth craving more.

She presented the mage with another payment, this time a healthier sum of about 33,000 HL. A bit puzzled and perplexed, the mage saw no need to protest as business was business and presented Plenair with some eclairs and flan. Plenair tore through them all, a faintest evident expression of delight on her face as she ate and ate, cooing quietly as only she could hear herself while eating. Her stomach seemed to bulge forward as the silent mascot became further stuffed, rising out and sticking out under her white dress. It continued to grow larger and rounder as she ate, more sweets piling inside of it; cake, flan, eclairs, sundaes, candy...whatever she could eat, Plenair would eat! She seemed to eat faster too, despite an expression of what could be considered discomfort on her face and her stomach was so full and stuffed.

Plenair herself, however, was not unaware of this. However, she felt too hungry to really bother thinking and kept eating, kept shoveling in food, kept on feasting on sweets. She finally stopped herself once she finally felt legitimately full, her hunger pangs subsiding and her belly standing out in front of her by about a good three feet. Plenair sat down on the pavement, feeling her legs get tired supporting her bloated belly.

"..."

She looked down at her swollen gut in an expression barely reading in disbelief. Why was she suddenly so hungry? All she could think of was taking a break on Veldime after she was summoned by that group of adventurers, that Adell guy who was a fan of hers and his companion Rozalin. Ever since then, she felt her appetite increase in droves, working herself up to make sure she didn't pack on weight by tackling the Item World in her spare time. But it seemed now her cravings were starting to catch up with her.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Therealfake (UN: therealfake at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Iruiel has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1332968-Nippon-Ichi-Software-Weight-Gain/cid/1473270-Sweets-for-dinner-Only-in-the-Netherworld