*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1335716-Little-girls-big-weight-gain/cid/2415868-Nikki-gets-in-the-car
by amber
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Other · #1335716
Young girls starting to gain weight and become fat
This choice: Nikki gets in the car  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Nikki gets in the car

    by: Computerwife
Nikki got in the car with a little bit of difficulty due to her size so her mother had to help a little. When Nikki got in the car they drove straight to the forest where they would have their picnic. During the drive Nikki's belly growled signifying that she was hungry. However her basket of food was in the trunk so she couldn't reach it.

After what seemed like forever they finally arrived at the forest. Nikki immediately got out of the car and went straight for the trunk and when her mother opened it Nikki grabbed her basket and was about to start eating the food until her mother stopped her.

"Not so fast Nikki" said Linda.

"But mom I'm hungry" said Nikki as her belly growled.

"I know you are, but in the forest there's a path that leads to a beautiful beach with a great big lake that's perfect to swim in. So if you wait until we get there I'll let you eat all the food you want" said Linda.

"Okay mommy I'll wait" said Nikki.

They then started walking on the path in the forest. Linda was doing just fine but for Nikki this was torturous. Nikki never was the most active child, she would mostly spend her time eating and watching tv. Her mother would force her to go outside but even then she mostly spend it bye sitting someplace and eating a snack. They eventually reached the beach and like Linda said it was beautiful and lake was big.

What was the first thing Nikki did?

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Nikki starts eating from her basket

*Noteb*
2. Nikki goes for a swim

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Computerwife (UN: titloupe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
amber has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1335716-Little-girls-big-weight-gain/cid/2415868-Nikki-gets-in-the-car