*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Picnic binge
  2. Blackberries
  3. Nikki
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1335716-Little-girls-big-weight-gain/cid/463282-Picnic-binge
by amber
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Other · #1335716
Young girls starting to gain weight and become fat
This choice: They arrive at the grassfield an there are other people  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Picnic binge

    by: amber
They arrived at the grass field. There were two young people kissing and cuddling and three family's with kids. some of them were about Nikki's age but she only had eyes for the food.

"This is a nice place." Bram said and he spread the sheet over an table.

Nikki went to on of the benches. It wood was making noises but hold. Nikki did't really notice. She just wanted food.

Bram took some sandwiches out of the basket. Nikki fast grabbed one.

"Nikki they are not only for you. Your mother and i also want some of the food."

"All right!" Nikki said.

After that she started to eat the sandwiches and left two for her parents. After that she grabbed some drumsticks one in each hand and ripped the meat of them like if she had't eaten in days. In about 2 minutes she devoured 4 of the 6 drumsticks and most of the chicken wings disappeared the same way. After that Nikki fast grabbed some wraps (sort pancakes filled with salad and salmon or mackerel) and stuffed them in her face so fast she almost had't time to chew them.

"Why do i still go to the trouble to make them. She does't even taste them." Linda said.

Nikki found three cups of yogurt she ripped one open and gulped the yogurt down.

"Nikki!" Bram said.

"What? Did i do something wrong?"

"Nikki i asked you to also leave some for us."

"I did."

You left like one for each of us while you eat all the rest. You did't think a moment at us. You hunger is becoming a real problem."

"I'm sorry dad. But i'm just always hungry." And she rubbed her potbelly.

"Well you know what. Tomorrow we go to the doctor."

Nikki looked scared. Like any kid she did't like doctors.

"Don't worry Nikki. It's only a check up. I wanted to see if everything is all right with you. Don't you worry okay. Maybe he know's why you're hungry all the time."

"Maybe."

"Here an apple. If you like you can go playing."

Nikki waddled away eating her apple.

You have the following choices:

1. Nikki goes to some of the other kids

*Noteb*
2. They go home

*Noteb*
3. fast forward to the docter check up

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 amber (UN: slaike at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
amber has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1335716-Little-girls-big-weight-gain/cid/463282-Picnic-binge