*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Jessica
  2. This ones
  3. Let's start
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1335716-Little-girls-big-weight-gain/cid/608582-Jessica
by amber
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Other · #1335716
Young girls starting to gain weight and become fat
This choice: Jessica  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Jessica

    by: Unknown
Jessica was always one of 3 things (usually two of 3 things. usually 1 and 3, or 2 and 3)...

1. the person who never shuts up
2. video/computer game "geek"
3. "The fat, cookie eater"

Almost NEVER would she be seen without a lot of cookies, or any food for that matter, unless she was with her friends. She had an insane addiction to anything electronic, usually computers or video games. And she loved talking, for a reason no human being could explain, not even herself.

She was on her computer, with two full trays of cookies on the desk the moniter, mouse, and keyboard were on. If you really have to know, her computer set is COMPAQ. Every time she swallowed a cookie, another would be in her mouth in the timespan of (at the latest) two seconds. She would be considered a pretty fast eater. It's because she eats so fast why she eats so much, and it's because she eats so much why she had a big fat belly, and she should be happy she isn't old enough for school yet because of her fat, because her clothes are skin tight (because of her fat) and her shirt isn't even big enough to cover her body; you could see a small portion of her belly under her shirt.

The tubby girl was stuffing herself silly with cookies at her computer, watching youtube videos with cartoon characters being stuffed, or bloating. She always got a kick from seeing a cartoon character fat.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Her mother walks in

2. She runs out of cookies

3. Ripped shirt

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
amber has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1335716-Little-girls-big-weight-gain/cid/608582-Jessica