*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Tight clothes
  2. Ripped shirt
  3. Jessica
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1335716-Little-girls-big-weight-gain/cid/608734-Tight-clothes
by amber
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Other · #1335716
Young girls starting to gain weight and become fat
This choice: Leave the belly exposed  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

Tight clothes

    by: amber
"That shirt was too tight anyway."

She pulled of the remains of the shirt. She did't had a chest yet to cover and no one would really mind seeing a five year old topless. Besides she did't think anyone would visit today so the only one who would see her would be her parents. And beside a shirt always put so much pressure on her belly.
Jessica slowly moved her finger over to the F then A two times the T then the E and after that the S and T again and clicked search. She pulled on one of her two tails she wore over her back.

"Now let's see. Know that one, no fun... Hee that's one's new."

She looked at the title. Fattest kids ever. She clicked it. She saw obese toddlers walking onto a stage at the Maury show. She looked with such big eyes and she even forget too chew for a moment. She never seen it before but she even liked this more then bloating or fattening cartoon characters. Cartoon characters who were getting fat and all was nice but this was the real thing.

"Wow i wish i was that big. Then i could eat even more and come on T.V. Then everyone at daycare would be so jealous."

She looked further for shows until her tray of cookies was empty.

"Oh men. I'm not full yet."

She walked as fast if she could what was't really fast to the kitchen and looked in a closet.

"Ah my favorite. Two cookies with chocolate between them."

She grabbed the roll cookies and waddled back to the computer and continued looking for videos. Her mother walked in.

"Careful dear or your eyes will turn square."

"I never heard your eyes can turn square from watching to much at the computer."

Her mother suddenly saw her daughters ripped shirt and picked it up.

"You grew out another shirt honey?"

"Sorry mommy. I did't mean too it just ripped."

Her parents loved their only child and they did spoiled her a lot so Jessica had always access to some food. With an appetite like her that caused her too gain a lot of weight. Her mother was convinced that it looked cute.

"You should be a little more careful. Your cousins could have still were this."

Jessica's mother had a sister who had a twin a boy and a girl. They were two years younger then Jessica and if something got too small for her she would gave it to her sister for her kids. However most of Jessica's clothes were a bit wide for them.
Jessica plopped another cookie in her mouth. Her parents always made sure there were some cookies in the house.
Slowly her pants were getting tighter.

"Mommy my pants are very tight."

"Really. Well the better pull them out before the buttons pops of again."

Jessica opened her pants. Her belly plopped out forcing her zipper all the way down. With some effort she pulled her pants off and threw them too her mother.
Jessica wore some underwear but from the front it was hardly visible since her fat thighs and belly covered it.

"All right Jessica i think we can better go upstairs and put you some new clothes on."

Jessica liked it that no clothes put pressure on her growing body but she sighed, pulled at one of her tails and waddled with her mother upstairs eating the last cookies of the roll.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. They find some clothes that fit

2. Nothing fits

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 amber (UN: slaike at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
amber has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1335716-Little-girls-big-weight-gain/cid/608734-Tight-clothes