*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Go play in the snow
  2. New shirt
  3. Ripped shirt
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1335716-Little-girls-big-weight-gain/cid/610102-Go-play-in-the-snow
by amber
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Other · #1335716
Young girls starting to gain weight and become fat
This choice: Her pants suffer next  •  Go Back...
Chapter #6

Go play in the snow

    by: amber
Her new shirt was't able too totally cover her belly but it would't rip for some time. But that did't go for the pants. After 10 cookies she could hear left and right a loud RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIP!

"Oh now i need to get another pair of pants."

She was alone in her room and lifted her shoulders.

"But that can wait."

She swung her legs so the remains of her pants would fall off and continued watching videos. A few minutes later her mother walked in.

"Hi mom." Jessica said without watching away from the screen forgetting she did't wore pants.

"Jessica did't you even get dressed?"

"I did... eh but the pants ripped of." She pointed at the remains of her pants.

"Oh Jessica. You're still behind your computer. Why don't you go outside?"

Jessica looked outside. It was snowing just like the last few days. It was a cold winter. All rivers were frozen and everything outside looked white.

"Mom it's way too cold outside."

"When i was your age i loved too play in the snow. Throwing snowballs. Build a snowman. Ice skating."

"I like the summer more." Jessica said and shivered.

"Well you're not really dressed to go outside." Her mom said.

"I'm not planning to go outside!" Jessica said a bit louder then she meant too.

"You don't like anything except eating and sitting on your behind for that stupid thing. Jessica don't you find yourself a bit lazy?"

"Maybe a bit. But i don't care. I'm very happy here looking video's."

Her mom sighed. She was so happy when she got Jessica. She thought she finally had a daughter that could follow in her footsteps. Her mother was very sportive but It seemed pretty fast that Jessica was't her mother. Of course she loved Jessica after all she was her daughter but she was sometimes a bit disappointed in her. She wasn't sportive and ate like there was no tomorrow. Since she was only child her parents spoiled her with all the cookies she wanted. Her mother hoped that Jessica once would become sportive and lose all the extra weight.
Jessica swallowed her last cookie and her shirt rode up just a little bit more.

"Jessica i want you away from the computer or T.V for the next hours. First get dressed and put on something warm. We're going outside."

"But mooooom..." Jessica whined.

"No buts young lady! It will be good for you instead of sitting on your big butt all day stuffing your face with cookies. I expect you down in five-teen minutes."

Her mother leaved. Jessica turned of her computer an sighed when she looked at the clothes

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. The clothes don't fit

*Noteb*
2. No choice, she has to outside with her mother

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 amber (UN: slaike at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
amber has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1335716-Little-girls-big-weight-gain/cid/610102-Go-play-in-the-snow