*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1335716-Little-girls-big-weight-gain/cid/610188-What-do-you-do-if-your-clothes-dont-fit
by amber
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Other · #1335716
Young girls starting to gain weight and become fat
This choice: Nothing fits  •  Go Back...
Chapter #6

What do you do if your clothes don't fit?

    by: Unknown
Jessica and her mom searched her closet for clothes that fit her. Jessica had tried 5 shirts already, none of them even went as far down as her belly button. "Jessie, this is outragous. Day-in and day-out you grow out of your clothes. I know you like sitting around, I know you like eating, but this is going too far. I'm sorry, Jessica, but you're getting too fat. You need to lose some weight."

"But mom" Jessica moaned.

"Jessica...........I don't know what to do..." Jessica's mom (let's call her Julie) handed her another shirt.

"Come on...."

"Jessie, I know you like being fat, but what I don't like is the fact that you have to hold your shirts down to keep them even so much as barely covering your belly button, the fact that your pants buttons are always just barely holding, and the fact that I occasionally find shreds of your shirts and pants on the floor."

"Just get me bigger clothes" Jessica said as she put the shirt on. The green shirt just barely covered her belly button, proving Julie's point.

"What size is that shirt?"

"L"

"And when did I buy that shirt?"

"Last wee-..."

"See my point?"

"Yeah..."

"You get too fat for your clothes too fast. I bet those pants aren't far from losing the button, or ripping"

"I know but..."

"Jessica. Either do something other than sitting around and eating, or stop eating so much"

"But...I'm happy the way I am..."

"I'm not trying to change who you are I'm just trying to change what you do"

"But I like eating, I like being lazy, I like this fat"

"I'm not trying to deprive you of your eating or your fat. I'm just trying to eliminate your lazyness"

You have the following choices:

1. Continue argument

*Noteb*
2. Finish argument

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
amber has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1335716-Little-girls-big-weight-gain/cid/610188-What-do-you-do-if-your-clothes-dont-fit