*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1336058-Detective-ConanCase-Close-Weight-Gain/cid/1338347-A-Young-FFA
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Other · #1336058
Poor Conan, being de-aged was bad enough, but childhood obesity is just too much!
This choice: Ayumi figures it out and realizes she likes Conan plumper  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

A Young FFA

    by: Silverfighter
Ayumi knew what was going on. She picked up on Conan's plumper belly, wider waistline, puffier bottom, and chubbier cheeks.

"Conan-kun is getting fat," thought Ayumi, her cheeks turning red. She couldn't help but stare at Conan's belly, as he tried in vain to hide it behind his slightly small shirt. Her fingers twitched as she pictured them rubbing against his soft plump belly. "I like Conan-kun...but now...do I like him like this?" she thought, before shaking her head.

"Uh...what?" asked Conan.

"Uh...nothing," responded a nervous Ayumi, before Conan shrugged and walked (in progression of becoming a waddle) as he went to talk to Ai. Ayumi blushed and kept trying to think of what to make of this.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Silverfighter (UN: silverjinzo at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
chibi1992 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1336058-Detective-ConanCase-Close-Weight-Gain/cid/1338347-A-Young-FFA