*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1337874-Fun-With-The-Babysitter/cid/462316-You-Are-Served-On-A-Bed-Of-Fried-Rice
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1337874
Your parents are going on vacation and they get you a babysitter. She has a special power.
This choice: Uh oh, you are; Ming grabs and tosses you into the sizzling wok.....  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

You Are Served On A Bed Of Fried Rice.

    by: OBusywriter
         "What is the special ingredient," you asked Ming. She smiled, grabbed you, and dangled you over the sizzling wok, "You are of course, shrunken fried boy rice is a delicacy for girls and women in my country." Before you could object to this, Ming let go and you screamed as you bounced off the mound of frying rice and landed full front on the sizzling hot wok. It was a quick intense pain, because the wok was hot enough that it flash fried your front. She knew this would happen, so she quickly flipped you over to flash fry your backside, and then she mixed you in with the rice. By this time you were already gone, a person can't survive being flash fried in a wok.
         Ming turned off the burner and went and got a bowl from the cabinet. She placed the contents of the wok in the bowl and arranged so that you were laying on top like it was a bed. She takes the bowl and grabs a pair of chopsticks from her bag and sits down to dine on her fried meal. She ate half the fried rice first, tasting the sweet teen boy flavor that you added to it. Ming then picked your fried body up with the chopsticks in a way that your legs were spread apart, then crunched and nibbled between your legs, "Mmmm, the best part." She then ate you bit by bit one limb at a time. You had been fried in just the right way that made you the right combination of crunchy and juicy. It wasn't long before all of your body was just chewed up bits in the belly of your sexy Chinese babysitter, Ming. She gobbled up the last glob of rice and let out a cute burp, "Well Jason, you made great fried rice, and now my job here is done." Ming packed up her wok and left, happily digesting your chewed remains and thinking of what way she would cook the next person she babysat.
         The night before your parents left you in the care of Ming, you had eaten Chinese food that your parents had had delivered. Well, it looks like you really were what you ate.

THE END.

You've come to the end of the story. You can:

  1. Step back to the previous chapter.
  2. Start reading the story from the beginning.

Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1337874-Fun-With-The-Babysitter/cid/462316-You-Are-Served-On-A-Bed-Of-Fried-Rice