*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. On the run from Akon
  2. Akon
  3. A hot R&B artist..
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1375735-Celeb-Boy-Toys/cid/569057-On-the-run-from-Akon
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Adult · #1375735
The new miniature men's accessory in Hollywood is you!
This choice: You make a break for it before he decides!  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

On the run from Akon

    by: ~Benjamyn~
Akon folds his huge, sculpted arms and scratches his chin while he decides the best place to keep his new toy while he's pumping iron. One second, you're so afraid you can barely move, but you suppose a switch must have flipped in your brain because the next thing you know you've thrown yourself out of Akon's loosened grip with every bit of strength you had and latched onto his slippery gym shorts. You slide down to his bulky knee, then let yourself drop, rolling off of his clean white size 16 Nike running shoe. "HEY, GET THE FUCK..." You run for your life out of the locker room and around the corner, your aching legs doing all your thinking for you. You realise you've run into the weights area - You don't care. Your pounding heart tells you to just keep running, running, past the bulging calves and life-sized trainers. You turn to glance over your shoulder at the exact wrong moment, and collide with a warm, storey-high sports shoe. A smack, a flash of light and suddenly you're on your back, looking up at..

You have the following choices:

1. Akon, staring down at you with a mean look on his face

2. Another towering R&B artist..

3. A big, buff sports star

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 ~Benjamyn~ (UN: puppet_master at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
~Benjamyn~ has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1375735-Celeb-Boy-Toys/cid/569057-On-the-run-from-Akon