*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Get hit
  2. Keep you 3 inches tall for a while
  3. Play Pool
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1385763-A-shrinking-payback-Buddies-to-Bullies/cid/2432889-Get-hit
by Spudd
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1385763
A fun weekend with the guys turns into a shrinking nightmare. PLEASE ADD ! ANYTHING goes !
This choice: Get hit  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Get hit

    by: Rowan Catalyst
Unfortunately for you, running, let alone walking, is a hard enough task when handcuffed. Butch takes his shot and breaks the balls in an expert fashion. You have begun t squirm your way to the side of the table but have barely made it 2 feet when you see the shadow of the ball come over you. Being like putty, you think you are going to contort to the shape of the bowl. You were right. You stuck t the ball like glue, until Steve flicked you off.
Well, it's nice to see that those nano-probes still work. He grabs the controller and taps in a few commands. You see him slide the cohesion bar down to the bottom, and in a few seconds you were just a puddle of skin. "Haha. You gt hit, and therefore you lost the game."
"I know what he can do as a forfeit, he can...

You have the following choices:

1. Be my next drink

*Noteb*
2. Sleep in my balls

*Noteb*
3. Become my jizz sponge

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Rowan Catalyst (UN: navysteam44725 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Spudd has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1385763-A-shrinking-payback-Buddies-to-Bullies/cid/2432889-Get-hit