*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. On his book
  2. Where is Tom?
  3. People that got shrunk....
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1391853-Shrink-And-Vore-Done-Right/cid/1301869-On-his-book
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1391853
This gives people a grand example of how, shrink or vore, is suppose to be done.
This choice: At the library, studying  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

On his book

    by: Gavrelov89
Before he knew what was happening, Tom found that he was four inches tall and standing on the book he had been studying. He thought back on who could have shrunken him. There was that little blonde freshmen who had been checking him out. The librarian was always salivating in his presence and it was a known fact that at any given time she was digesting a student. But really, it could've been any of the women in the library.
A pale hand descended from the sky and enveloped him completely. He could tell from the softness and warmth that it was a female's hand. He shook back and forth in the hand as his captor walked off with him, probably to eat him somewhere in private.
Then the hand opened to reveal...
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Gavrelov89 (UN: gavrelov89 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
OBusywriter has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1391853-Shrink-And-Vore-Done-Right/cid/1301869-On-his-book