*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1391853-Shrink-And-Vore-Done-Right/cid/2116498-Megan-21-years-old-looking-hungry-as-ever
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1391853
This gives people a grand example of how, shrink or vore, is suppose to be done.
This choice: Meagan, 21 years old, looking hungry as ever  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Megan, 21 years old, looking hungry as ever

    by: The1SwagKing
Megan was only 21, yet quite pudgy from her favorite meal of people. She wasn't all fat though, the short haired blonde had curves you would die yourself to have. Sadly, that was probably where this was going to go.

She banged on the door to your apartment, demanding you come out. "You might as well come out Sally. I'm busting through this door in 5 seconds." Megan hollers as you try to hide under your bed. You dive for the bed as she counts down, busting through the door as you roll under your twin bed. You see her flip flops hitting the ground with every step as she searches for you.

You wait in agony as the blonde beauty searches every inch of your room looking for her meal. She soon made her way to the bedroom, and slowly bent down, pulling up the bed to see you eye to eye trying to hide from her. She grins, reaching down and pulling you out from under there with tremendous strength.

You fly up in the air as she slings your body over her shoulders, and walks to her room, where she

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Locks you in a cage with other people

*Noteb*
2. Prepares you for dinner

3. Sells you

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 The1SwagKing (UN: the1swagking at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
OBusywriter has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1391853-Shrink-And-Vore-Done-Right/cid/2116498-Megan-21-years-old-looking-hungry-as-ever