*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. She-Hulk's Dirty Laundry
  2. She-Hulk
  3. Even More Women
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1393778-Comic-Book-Womens-Feet/cid/1158430-She-Hulks-Dirty-Laundry
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #1393778
Comic Book Girls fulfill your foot fetish fantasies
This choice: Stay on the first floor and turn the corner, where you can see several rooms  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

She-Hulk's Dirty Laundry

    by: Surprise Me
You decide to walk down the hall and look for Jennifer's room. Hopefully she has an extra pair of boots that you can snag. As you are walking you come across Jennifer's laundry room. It appears that she hasn't done her laundry recently and there are piles of her dirty clothes everywhere. You see a large pile and dive right in! You come across many pairs of Jennifer's dirty socks and begin smelling them. They smell like Jennifer's sweaty feet! You grab a few samples and put them in your bag. You see a pair of Jennifer's nylons on the top of a pile on the other side of the room. You hurriedly pick them up and give them a lick. The taste is a tart cheesy flavor that burns your tongue. "Jennifer's feet must smell really bad during her court trials." You spoke to yourself as you scooped up the treasures and put them in your bag.

As you are leaving the room you find the items that you had been searching for in the corner of the room. There you saw a pair of She-Hulk's massive boots. You picked them up and were about to smell them when you heard a noise.
It was the front door opening and closing. You realized that She-Hulk must have returned from fighting crime. You panic and throw the boots in your bag as you attempt to escape out the back. You...

You have the following choices:

1. Are noticed and caught by Jennifer.

*Noteb*
2. Make it away with your prizes!

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Surprise Me (UN: surpriseme at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
KingsSideCastle has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1393778-Comic-Book-Womens-Feet/cid/1158430-She-Hulks-Dirty-Laundry