*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1393778-Comic-Book-Womens-Feet/cid/1948914-Kiss-her-foot
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #1393778
Comic Book Girls fulfill your foot fetish fantasies
This choice: Kiss her foot  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Kiss her foot

    by: InkyWriter
Following her order obediently the security guard pecks the sole of her high heel. He grimaces feeling the dirt press against his lips and looks up to Catwoman to see her approval. Looking down at the poor guard her lips spread into a naughty smirk as her green eyes gleam mischievously from underneath her mask. She then proceeds to slowly slip her high heeled shoes off showing off her delicate beautiful pale feet glistening with sweat, her black toe nails shining in the light. A putrid cheesy like smell comes from her slim feet making the guard's wrinkle his nose in disgust. Noticing his reaction Catwoman gives a playful chuckle, then stands right beside the guard's face keeping one foot raised just a few inches from his nose domineeringly. "Aren't they purrfect? Why don't you give them a sniff." She purrs in a seductive tone before wriggling her soft toes playfully just above his head.

You have the following choice:

1. Smell her feet

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 InkyWriter (UN: dagbert411 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
KingsSideCastle has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1393778-Comic-Book-Womens-Feet/cid/1948914-Kiss-her-foot