*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1393778-Comic-Book-Womens-Feet/cid/3076194-Youre-one-of-Selinas-intended-robbery
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #1393778
Comic Book Girls fulfill your foot fetish fantasies
This choice: You're one of Selina's intended robbery victims.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

You're one of Selina's intended robbery...

    by: InkyWriter
Batman crouched on top of a high district building in Gotham, looking for any signs of crime. Gotham always tended to have a collection of misfits and criminals looking for an opportunity to do something no good and that’s where The Batfamily stepped in to stop it. Currently he was out patrolling the dark streets of Gotham, his bright blue eyes peering out into the darkened streets below when he noticed a slender form dressed in a tight black leather catsuit gracefully leap her way across the skyscrapers across in fluid fashion, her black boots clicking against the ground with each step.

Suspecting something out of the ordinary, Batman grappled across, following her movements with fluid ease, his toned body working in perfect motion as he gave chase silently trying his best not to be noticed. He trails after her until she reaches the rooftop of a jewelry store and watches her closely as she subtly sneaks inside. He was rather impressed with how easily she bypassed security and easily avoided the alarms showing her natural talents but he couldn’t just let her rob from the store. As she pocketed a few jewels, Batman landed behind her and confronted her with a grim expression showing that he wasn't playing around.
“Look whose let the cat out of the bag. It's good to see you Selina, though I would have preferred to see you under different circumstances.”

Batman reached down brushing his fingers over his batrang, knowing there was a fight about to start. He took a moment to glance up and down her slender frame beneath her tight suit finding her just as stunning as their last encounter then gave a more serious expression, trying to focus on the task at hand of not letting her get away.

Selina had her own plans in store. This was the day she was gonna steal the most expensive diamond in the Gotham jewelry store, piece of cake compared to her other heists. She leaped from building to building, at times using her whip to catch a pole so she can land with ease. So far nothing to stop her. It didn't take long for her to reach the store and find her way inside, sneaking through the rooftop, careful not to trigger any alarms. Her flexibility dodging a couple of lasers while her acrobatic nature being able to jump past a couple of guards, she made her way to the diamond to catch a glimpse "my my, I guess the kitty gets a treat tonight." she saved the best for last, pocketing a couple behind the big jewel, before hearing a thump behind her. She didn't even bother to turn around, rolling her eyes. "It doesn't have to come to this bats, you could just let little ol me walk away and nobody would get hurt." she stated, delicately placing a jewel down "but, knowing you that's not gonna happen." she immediately got out her whip to tie around his leg and force him to the ground with a tight pull. "wouldn't be fun if I just got away with it~"

Batman maintained a serious grime visage as speaks in his usual deep firm tone as he crossed his arms, glancing up and down her perfect form, noticing how tight her leather outfit was on her.

"Nobody does, but you want this Selina. You love the thrill of the chase which is why you keep doing the same thing over and over. Sooner or later though someone will get hurt and it won't be me."

Batman began to take a few steps forward while grabbing a batarang, getting ready to throw it.

"Don't make this harder then it has to be, you're already worn down and like you've been on your feet all night. You won't be able to win th-"

Batman was surprised by the sheer speed which she managed to wrap her whip around his leg, sending him crashing to the ground with a thud with Selina towering over him with her black leather boots tapping on the ground in front of him. Grunting a bit, he started to get back up, recovering knowing the famed feline thief would take the opportunity in seconds with her pure speed and agility alone.

"yeah yeah, look bats your whole 'killing' rule and all that, the most you'd do is put me behind a couple of bars I can find my way out of with ease. You're not scaring anyone." she wrapped her whip around her leg and pulled him closer before kicking him back. "and yeah, I've been out all night.. It'd be nice for someone to let me take a load off, you know~?" as he got back up, it didn't take long for her to cartwheel kick him back to the ground, as one of her boots stood proudly on his chest, while the other tapping in anticipation. "you know I always wanted to know who was the big bad bat under that mask, but, that'd spoil the fun wouldn't it?" she then kicked him into the back of a wall "I thought you were better than this? Did Joker already rough you up? Or are you just happy to see me again?" she asked with a smirk.

Batman grunted with each kick the beautiful feline thief laid on him, dazing him as she battered his handsome form. Despite his skills and technique, he found himself unable to focus and moving a bit more sluggish then before due though he wasn't quite sure why. With a low groan, he fell hard to the ground before feeling her step on his chest with her dirtied boots, pinning him beneath her.

"Urgh, don't get your hopes too high, it will take more then a few kicks to keep me down."
Though most of her face was covered, he could still see her devious, playful smirk showing that she had something in mind. Not wanting to find out, Batman tried to grab Selina's booted foot and yank her down as well

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 InkyWriter (UN: dagbert411 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
KingsSideCastle has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1393778-Comic-Book-Womens-Feet/cid/3076194-Youre-one-of-Selinas-intended-robbery