*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. She-Hulk
  2. Even More Women
  3. More Women
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1393778-Comic-Book-Womens-Feet/cid/505029-She-Hulk
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #1393778
Comic Book Girls fulfill your foot fetish fantasies
This choice: She-Hulk  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

She-Hulk

    by: jayjay
You are 22 year old Michael Hodges, in your senior year of college, and are currently in a rather peculiar predicament. Always a fan of the multitude of superheroes and heroines that populate the earth, you literally shook with excitement when you stumbled upon the home of Jennifer Walters, known to the hero and villain community alike as She-Hulk. Now, as an attorney, and thus a public figure, her place of residency has been available to the public for awhile now. However, certain circumstances in your life have brought you to a point where this information is of particular use and importance to you. Raised in a seemingly normal household as an only child of two loving parents, you were given the love and attention any child needed while growing up. Sometimes in life, there isn't really any rhyme or reason for why, as individuals, we suffer from certain predilections and urges. Take yourself for instance. Ever since you can remember, you have been immensely attracted to female feet. At a young age, even before understanding the nature of what a foot fetish was, you were drawn to the shape and feel of a female foot. You grew to fanatically enjoy the pungent stink of female feet and to fantasize about being forced to sniff and worship them by a cruel and dominant woman.

In particular, your urges grew and evolved to involve primarily imagining yourself the poor victim of a tall, powerful female, who, upon learning of your fetish, unleashes the full power of their feet onto you. As a rabid connoisseur of comic books starring the world's greatest heroes, it was natural that your fantasies eventually turn in the direction of female super heroines. However, not just any one was able to capture your enthusiasm for years at a time. No, only someone that exudes raw power and dominance could to that. As you reside in what can technically be called the Marvel Universe, the ultimate female personification of unbridled power is She-Hulk. Many were the time your parents allowed you to stay up and watch a news telecast showcasing a particular hero performing a good deed or defeating a villain. You'll always remember seeing Jennifer being interviewed, standing, dwarfing the reporter in her big, powerful, green feet. When she became an attorney, it offered you the chance to see her in a different light--dressed in heels, nylons, and skirt, with her dark main of hair done up perfectly, she became that much more alluring a fantasy figure.

How often you used to imagine her lounging around her office or home, bare feet propped up on a table, with you being commanded to diligently sniff her strong feet as she smiled and playfully and languidly rubbed one foot over your face, leaving sheen of sweat that tinged your nostrils and caused your stomach to flutter. After all these years, you can shamefully say that Jennifer is your ultimate foot fetish fantasy. She's unfathomably powerful, tall, and exudes a certain playful bitchiness that has captured your entire being. Throughout your time spent at college, you became adept at breaking and entering. Like a ninja, you learned the fine art of picking door locks, no matter the type, as well as avoiding detection and alarms of any sort. You learned to do this, all to fuel your insatiable desire to steal female shoes and socks. You started off just stealing from strangers, but eventually became so skilled that you could steal from your close female friends, many of whom were the most intriguing of fantasy figures.

Now, home for the summer, with nothing much to do in the way of responsibilities, you decide to break into Jennifer’s home and try and obtain a pair of her shoes, or anything to do with her feet. You’re good, but are you good enough to get past the elaborate state of the art alarm system that She-Hulk must surely have? And what if you are able to get inside, only to be discovered by her? How would she react? The uncertainly here to these questions, coupled with the wrongness of such actions that involve such a high-profile female, causes you to shake with excitement and dread.

After much planning, you arrive at her home, decked out in all black. Lock picking tools in hand, you low crawl towards the back door. It's late, but you made sure that Jennifer wasn't home. She's probably not home much, considering her job, you think to yourself. The stars must be aligned in your favor as well, as the neighbors' lights are all out. Steeling yourself, you pick the door and walk in. Faced with the sight of a fairly large home, you need to decide where to begin your search for She-Hulk's bedroom containing her shoes and socks. Do you:
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 jayjay (UN: jaym at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
KingsSideCastle has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1393778-Comic-Book-Womens-Feet/cid/505029-She-Hulk