*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1398051-Merging-and-Absorbtion/cid/940971-You-go-inside-her-body-through-her-pores
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1398051
You have the power to merge or absorb someone elses characteristics to add to yourself.
This choice: You go inside her body through her pores  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

You go inside her body through her pores

    by: JJD
You decide to go inside her body through her pores.

You begin focus on changing into slime.

You start feeling tingling sensation all over your body and then you look at your arm and it look like melted wax statues arm.

Then you focus on some more changing into slime and soon you are just blob of slime on the floor.

" This feels really weird. " You thought to yourself.

After couple minutes of examining your slimy blob body you began to crawl towards to couch where Angela is sleeping.

You climb on the couch from the floor and when you are on the edge of couch you proceed to climb on the Angela.

After that you began flow through her pores into her body.

Inside her body you feel that Angela is still asleep and that is good because it is probably easier merge with her that way.

Now you begin focus on merging with her.

And not long after that you start feeling like you are becoming one with Angela.

Brief moment you feel intensive pleasure but it was over soon.

You opened your eyes and you were staring at the ceiling.

Then you jumped from the couch and ran before to the full body mirror.

You looked into the mirror and...
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 JJD (UN: jjdrakon at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
daftpunkhbfs has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1398051-Merging-and-Absorbtion/cid/940971-You-go-inside-her-body-through-her-pores