*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1399807-Shrinking-and-Vore-in-Smash-Bros/cid/3377318-Giant-Falco-Sleeping
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Animal · #1399807
Taking you, the reader, on a hell of a trip!
This choice: on Falco's bed.... while he was sleeping  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Giant Falco Sleeping

    by: Unknown
You landed on something soft. You look around and notice you’re on a giant bed. You’re shocked as you wanted to avoid the fighters. You wanders who bed you’re in so you go near the head of the bed. You see a lump so you know someone’s in the bed.

You make it to the end and are in awe. You see a giant Falco laying his head on a pillow staring at you. You couldn’t believe the sight. You’ve always admired Falco and thought he was cool. To see him as a giant in front of you was a dream come true. You forgot about your plan to avoid people as this was someone you didn’t want to miss.

A part of you was curious to explore the bird more. You look under the blanket and notice his shirt is off. Your face turns red at the thought of Falco being naked. You weren’t sure as you couldn’t see.

You study his sleeping face more and notice his mouth was slightly open. You get closer and you feel warm air blow over you. It felt nice against your body. You decided to strip and you were now nude. Falco’s breath felt heavenly against your skin. You get close and look inside. His mouth was huge and his tongue was really cool looking. You almost went inside until you came to your senses. If you go inside you might get stuck or swallowed. You might not get out and you won’t have a chance to explore Falco more.

After some thinking, you decide to

You have the following choices:

1. Enter Falco’s mouth

*Noteb*
2. Explore the rest of him under the blanket

*Noteb*
3. Something happens

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
BrutusRat has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1399807-Shrinking-and-Vore-in-Smash-Bros/cid/3377318-Giant-Falco-Sleeping