*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1405591-The-rich-and-the-poor/cid/1410736-Anna-has-another-drink
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1405591
Visions into a world where wealth decides about your measurement
This choice: Anna has another drink  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Anna has another drink

    by: newatwriting123
Anna tries to ignore the people around her that seem to only reach up to her knees and orders the waiter over. 'I'll take the best whine you have' She says.
And so the evening began, glass after glass Anna slowly but steadily made her way to the obnoxious state of drunkenness that she tended to get to. The friend she had arrived with had to leave so she singlehandedly consumed the two bottles she had ordered in.
The waiter of the restaurant was constantly getting complains from the other guests that the giantess talking to herself was ruining their dinners. Anna picked up on that and shouted 'Leave me alone, a-all *hick* I wanna do is PARTAAAY'. As she said this she grabbed the whine bottle in one hand and jumped out of her seat waving her hands around in the air.

What happens then?
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 newatwriting123 (UN: newatwriting22 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
DerHumpf has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1405591-The-rich-and-the-poor/cid/1410736-Anna-has-another-drink