*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1406538-The-Digital-Tree-of-Inflation/cid/516911-Planting-a-Plant
by DSC
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1406538
A strange tree in the Digital World leads to some expanding fun.
This choice: Another Digimon Girl  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Planting a Plant

    by: NelsonJ
Luckily for fulfilling their task, Biyomon and Gatomon were compelled to go after Palmon, a humanoid, plant-like digimon who also happens to be another friend of theirs. Despite being slightly bloated, they convince Palmon to take a look at the tree, under the assumption that's she's going along with them to see if the tree poses any danger.

Palmon looks up at the tree as Gatomon and Biyomon lead her to it. "Well...there doesn't seem to be anything too strange about the tree other than the fruits..." Palmon says, as she unknowingly walking onto an indentation in the ground in front of the tree. Because of her plant-like nature, she doesn't even need to eat the fruit to have the tree make her her to do things. The tree makes her want to suddenly lay out roots, and she begins doing so without thinking twice.

"In fact...this seems like as good as any place for a plant like me to relax." Palmon says, obeying the natural-sounding desire to spread out her roots. As she does this, her roots bind with those of the tree, and she starts to swell up where she stands. Gatomon and Biyomon, still under the influence of the fruit, feel no need to do anything other than watch, which is fine by Palmon since she seems to actually be enjoying it.

She doesn't even notice that the tree is starting to fuse with her when her body starts to push against it, though it's more like the tree is being absorbed into her, all except for it's branches, which are sticking out of her swollen body like multiple sets of additional limbs. Her own arms have grown with her, giving her the appearance of a big, green ball with a couple of appendages that are as long as the tree trunk used to be and twice as wide. Palmon giggles. "Mmm...I feel like a whole new plant..." Palmon says, as she pats Gatomon and Biyomon on the head. "Hehe, thanks for the help." she says, unclear as to whether the tree is talking or Palmon herself is talking.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Palmon is in control.

*Noteb*
2. The tree is in control.

3. A combination of both.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 NelsonJ (UN: nelsonj at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
DSC has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1406538-The-Digital-Tree-of-Inflation/cid/516911-Planting-a-Plant