*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1419104-Attack-Of-The-Colossal-Squid/cid/524667-Gorge-yourself-why-waste-a-perfectly-good-feast
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1419104
You are a colossal squid with a hankering for human flesh, devour unsuspecting sea goers.
This choice: Gorge yourself, why waste a perfectly good feast?  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Gorge yourself, why waste a perfectly good feast?

    by: Michael Jackson
Watching the boat you notice they are very drunk some passed out and others barely awake a few you can hear still drinking inside the cabin. Moving towards the edge of the boat you notice a brunette swaying near the end behind the cabin with no one around to see you lash out with your tentacle wrapping around her waist. Looking down in confusion you see a brief moment of terror on her face as you pull her into the water before she can scream. Bringing her towards your razor sharp beak you use all your tentacles to push her head first into your gullet, swallowing her into your long stomach you hear her shrieks of terror reverberate off the inside of your belly. Moving back up to the boat you pull a passed out blond and a barely awake red head of the boat into the water, the water waking them up they try to swim only to realize they are in your grasp. Pulling the girls toward your mouth you chew vigorously creating a cloud of blood in which the center is your mouth and whats left of the girls is sucked into your belly. Swimming back up you empty the deck of the brunette and two other blonds that are left on it, pushing them into your mouth and gulping them into your belly. As you hang over the boat gorging yourself the cabin door opens and a girl stumbles out with a glass of wine, she is a French foreign exchange student a beautiful petite little blond with small breasts and peach of an ass. Upon seeing you she puts the wine glass down and squints up at you in confusion, then letting out a squeal of terror as you wrap a tentacle about her head and swing her through the air and towards your open maw. As you mash her into your mouth you swallow her down as she beats at the inside of your throat you pick up the wine glass daintily with one tentacle and empty its contents into your mouth washing her down. Tearing the cabins top off you look inside to see a group of passed out girls, two blonds are still awake though and stare at each confused. "I didn't realize i had drank so much," exclaimed one then you grab her and raise her to your mouth pushing her upper half into your maw and snapping down cutting her in half. Dropping her corpse next to the now screaming blond you set to work devouring the entire group of girls. As blood splatters the insides of the cabin a brunette girl goes to jump into the water only to be devoured in mid air by a great white shark that was attracted by the blood and noise. Jumping from the water it grabs her in its mouth it swims away holding her like a dog holds a bone, and as you finish up in the cabin you decide to...

You have the following choices:

1. Digest your feast on the sea floor

*Noteb*
2. Search for more prey

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Michael Jackson (UN: gooba11 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Michael Jackson has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1419104-Attack-Of-The-Colossal-Squid/cid/524667-Gorge-yourself-why-waste-a-perfectly-good-feast