*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The Nude Beach.
  2. The begining
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1419104-Attack-Of-The-Colossal-Squid/cid/524886-The-Nude-Beach
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1419104
You are a colossal squid with a hankering for human flesh, devour unsuspecting sea goers.
This choice: The Beach.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

The Nude Beach.

    by: Unknown
You are heading over to the beach, carefully trying to avoid the only two living creatures in the sea that can harm you, pods of Orcas, or Sperm Whales. As you swim up to the beach, you figure it’s a perfect place to find humans. However, you’re not stupid, unlike some like some sharks. You know that if you’re to bold, the remaining humans will flee, and some of them will even come after you, in order to kill you. As you approach the beach, you see a great white shark near by, and you scare it off. No sense having it scaring the humans away. You’re now 150 yards from shore, and you quietly poke your huge eyes out of the water. You see humans on the beach, many of them, hundreds of them, if you could count. Not wanting to attack so many humans, you decide to swim further down the beach, in hopes of finding a less crowded area to hunt.

Pay day, you see a single, middle-aged human female, and three younger female humans swimming around a fixed wooden platform, sixty yards from the beach. It is late morning, and there are no other humans on this area of the beach. As you look closer, can easily see they are all very pleasant to look at, and hopefully to eat. Something else stuns you too; none of them are wearing any clothes ether, which is odd. Every human you found so far wears those bad tasting clothes. Oh well, this must be my lucky day.


Introducing the humans.

Karen and her three daughters are enjoying a nice relaxing swim at the nudist section of this section of the beach. At 36, Karen is considered a super hot MILF. She has shoulder length dark blond hair, blue eyes, lightly tanned skin, large, natural DD size breasts, and a lovely round ass, with a slim, curvy figure. Her daughters are 12-year-old Kara, she has long red hair, 14-year-old Jill, she has long golden blond hair, and 16-year-old Sara, and she has long brunette hair. All three of these beautiful girls have very large breasts, really nice butts, and slim, curvy figures. As they swim around in the nude, they have no idea that something is watching them.

Now back to the story.

As you approach them, you...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Watch them, maybe more naked humans will show up.

2. Eat them now!

*Noteb*
3. Play with them first.

*Noteb*
4. Other, you choose?

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Michael Jackson has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1419104-Attack-Of-The-Colossal-Squid/cid/524886-The-Nude-Beach