*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Drinking her own milk
  2. Lets start off
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1419211-Tifa-Lockheart-Breast-Expansion/cid/638939-Drinking-her-own-milk
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Other · #1419211
The big get bigger. Nuff' said.
This choice: Drinking her own milk  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Drinking her own milk

    by: Unknown
Tifa Lockhart sat tightly curled against the bedside. The door to the bedroom was locked although she knew that she was the only one inside the house. Her total privacy allowed her a significant opportunity to unwind, a practice she was very adept at. Her white tank top lay on the bedsheets above her next to her boots and gloves. From the waist up her exquisite figure was completely nude and her magnificent breasts were in a rare state where they submitted to gravity. Even gravity did very little though. So fit and so well-exercised was her body that even her creamy, grapefruit-sized mammaries stayed almost miraculously suspended. Tifa had bunched her black miniskirt slightly in the front so that her panties and the mound that imprinted against it were visible. Her fine, slender legs were flat against the floor and crossed gently at the shins. This was unwinding.

Cupping her right breast so that it completely overflowed in her hand, she slowly bowed her head and raised the tit so that its dark nipple came to her beautifully pale lips. Her mouth softly closed around the pea-sized nub and after a long breath through her nose, she suckled the tender flesh while her tongue rapidly flicked up and down against its tip. Instantly she felt the goosebumps spread from the core of her areola all across her supple skin. Her relentless teasing engorged her nipple, lulling it further into her hot mouth and leaving it vulnerable to much greater sensation. As she so professionally serviced her breast, her left hand traced her inner-left thigh and then glided over to her anxious womanhood. Not actually disturbing the sanctity of her tightly worn underwear, she circled her index and middle finger over the under armor fabric. The thousands of fibers pulled back and forth across her swollen clit, coaxing a small amount of her juice from inside. Meanwhile, Tifa's hand fastened underneath her breast, her bicep bulging from her otherwise feminine arm. The suction in her mouth grew much more intense while she slowly wrapped and unwrapped her tongue around her now fattened nipple. Her left hand quickened against her vagina, drawing out more and more of her pre-ejaculate. Before long, her lungs tightened as she held one more breath and concentrated only on the fiery divinity violently channeling from between her legs, across her tight stomach, over both nipples, and crackling deep in her throat. There was that single moment of pure, unblemished ecstasy, and then the jagged throes of hot pleasure.

But even these intense reactions were suddenly blotted out by icy shock. Tifa's chestnut eyes appeared to scream in terror for a moment as a quick burst of liquid filled her mouth. Her heavy breast dropped.

As she gaped, the pearly white fluid that had been projected into her mouth steadily dripped from her lip. She brushed the droplets away with her wrist and, trembling, stared at the breast she had just held. Its nipple, which before this session had been only pea-like in its size, had expanded easily to the size of a grape. As she looked to the left, she noticed the same had mysteriously happened to her other untouched nipple. And from the nub which she had furiously vacuumed, leaked the same fluid that was in her mouth.

Milk...

"I...what...?"

Tifa could feel herself nearly choke while she searched for words to convey her rippling fear. She had milk inside her breast. Or did she have milk inside her breasts? Her cold hands girdled each tit. Trying to control her breath, she squeezed both her mammaries. Her puffy nipples tightened for a moment, and followed through with two streams of flowing milk. As she sprayed the liquid from her bosom, she was inexplicably smothered by tingling arousal, much more powerful than anything she had felt before. These sensations stemmed from the very tips of her nipples and knotted down in her already slick womanhood. Again, Tifa placed a breast, this time her left, inside her mouth and continued what she had done to the other. Her nipple plumped as it had before, only now she was being fed with a steady stream of her own product. The warm milk trickled down her throat and turned her already dilated eyes heavy. It was more delicious than any milk she had ever tasted before.

By breathing through her nose, Tifa was able to swallow at least a glass-full of her milk before she recognized a new feeling. Something besides milk seemed to be swirling inside her udders, something warm that was seemed to prickle her skin from the outside. It was a totally orgasmic sensation and it was growing. Then it became clear that as it was growing, her breasts were growing as well.

"Oooohh..." Tifa moaned scratchily from the bottom of her throat.

Her tits were wholly expanding, her flesh not becoming taut, but somehow more plentiful. When Tifa had undressed, her breasts were a solid E cup, but now they had left that comparatively modest state and slowly bypassed an F and moved into G range. The feeling of growing was of such great intensity that her vagina had gone completely numb as it constantly spewed her juice, staining her white panties transparent. Unable to go on, Tifa let the massive boob fall. The milk-bag made an obscene sloshing noise as it bounced and drops of milk escaped with each quiver. Noticing the mess around her crotch, Tifa peeled away the drenched panties and gave her apple-red womanhood some air. The weight of her new chest may have been cumbersome to others, but given her unmatched physical conditioning, she was able to arch her back and project her gigantic breasts with their hot, puffy nipples with almost no effort at all. Even after the growth, her chest had stayed as soft as it had always been and just as self-supportive. But how was she so suddenly able to milk herself?

"A...limit break?" she muttered to herself. "During sex?"

Tifa looked down into her sea of cleavage. She all of a sudden came to the realization that none of her tops would fit her anymore. Her right hand came to a rest on her tit, and even that small stimulation triggered a tiny wave of pleasurable heat across her expansive flesh.

After finally managing to clear her spinning head, Tifa decided it was best to...
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Hello ya'll has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1419211-Tifa-Lockheart-Breast-Expansion/cid/638939-Drinking-her-own-milk