*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Change of pace
  2. Waking Sarah Up
  3. Alex's Story Begins
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1419213-Tiny-Girl-Big-College-Experience/cid/2564196-Change-of-pace
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1419213
Alex is a Tiny girl attending College with all female room mates, 400-1000gp for good add
This choice: Get Changed  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Change of pace

    by: smallprint
Trying to get Sarah's attention again, squirming and struggling, but to it was no use.
Her face stuck to the giantess' asshole, sweat and grime from the night before running over her body, constantly being kneaded and smothered by Sarah's ass cheeks due to the simple act of walking.
A deafening roar, warm, gale force wind filled Alex's world, followed by a foul, nose-burning smell.
Alex tried to struggle free again, a little more motivated to escape again, and ended up burying her face partly into the hole by the suddenly increasing pressure from behind.

*Yawn* Sarah, slowly starting to wake up, readjusted her thong, mistaking Alex's struggling for a bad fit, unwittingly pushing the two-inch girl deeper.
The "giantess" walked towards her wardrobe cabinet, and opened her underwear drawers.
While eyeing her options, Sarah started taking off yesterday's underwear.

The "world" began to move, as Sarah bent over and removed her thong her cheeks parted a little, granting Alex some more freedom, and the tiny woman managed to pull her face back a little.
A sliver of light and a little bit of fresh air broke through.
"Sarah!" she yelled, clearly not loud enough... "SA-!" she tried to yell again, but caught off guard by "small" fart slipping through, as Sarah bent her lowest and pulled her panties over her feet.

Sarah stood back up, throwing the thong onto a pile of old clothes, and for a moment thought she felt something.
Still not fully awake, she decided it was nothing, and went back to picking her outfit for the day.

Pushed back by a sudden shift of mountainous ass, Alex was once again face to face with Sarah's asshole.
She couldn't see it, but she could feel the wrinkles on her face, and smell the foul stench burning.
She wasn't going to give up, though, not when she just got this close. Breathing in deep (as much as she dared here), she bit down on the wrinkled pucker as hard as she could, trying not to think about the taste surely to follow.

Sarah felt something. Something lightly painful. Now convinced something is stuck between her butt cheeks, she decided to investigate...

Light returned, and massive pillars invaded Alex's prison. A short, disorienting, trip upwards, she was now staring at Sarah staring down at her, between fingers taller than she was.

"... HA HA HA HA!" Sarah started laughing. "Let me guess, you tried to wake me up or something, and "accidentally" got stuck in my ass."
"... Yes." Alex answered, not having anything to add to this.
"Oh sure." Sarah rolled her eyes. "Whatever."
"So, I should probably go an-" Alex was shook up. Literally.
"Like I'm gonna believe that!"
"No, I rea-" Alex was again shook up to shut her up.
"I don't care." Sarah said "But if you like it so much, then -"

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. - you can spend the rest of the day in my ass!"

*Noteb*
2. - you're gonna love Melanie's giant ass!"

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 smallprint (UN: doodad at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
smorf9898 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1419213-Tiny-Girl-Big-College-Experience/cid/2564196-Change-of-pace