*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1430807-A-Transformation-Story/cid/606890-You-wake-to-someone-calling-your-name-but-can
Rated: GC · Interactive · Adult · #1430807
You transform into objects and are used or watch other characters without their knowing
This choice: You wake to someone calling your name but can't move, (towel)  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

You wake to someone calling your name but can&#...

    by: Unknown
You hear some one calling you "Eric!! Eric come on open the door!" some one shouts pounding their fist against the door, you look around; you're in the bathroom "how the hell did I get here?" You look at the white tiled floor, the mirror above the sink, the toilet. The person knocks hard again "Okay, okay I'm coming" you mutter as you try to walk to the door, only to discover your legs won't respond. "What the_?" You realize that you haven't been talking for the past few minutes, but thinking, "what the hell is going on?" you try to shout, but it feels like your mouth is sown shut. You look at the mirror directly across from you, what you see looking back at you makes you want to scream, all you see is a towel. Suddenly the door bursts open, and your mom steps in. She looks around, "Huh, no one's in here. Why was the door locked?" She shrugs and closes the door, locking it again. You stare at her and try shouting "Mom it's me! Help!" but she doesn't hear. You hope she's only in here to brush her teeth but your heart sinks as she passes by you and the sink, past the toilet, and reaches behind the shower curtain, and starts up the shower. She steps back to let the water heat up. You whimper silently as your mom starts to undress in full view of you. She pulls off her night shirt and lets it drop to the floor, she stands there for a brief second in just her panties (she doesn't wear a bra to bed) and then she takes them off as well. You whimper again as you stare at your mom, unable to close your eyes (because you have none) and unable to look away. She turns away from you and walks back to the shower, her breasts jiggling slightly and her ass swaying. For what seems like hours you hang there waiting for the inevitably moment when your mom will get out of the shower and need a towel. Suddenly the water stops. You try to get away as your mom steps out of the shower and grabs you. You feel the nails dig into a fold of you and you scream. You squirm as you are raised up and your mom buries her hair and face into your folds. Your face is contorted over your mom's nose and her lips brush against yours in a sick unnatural kiss. She then lowers your body to her torso and begins to rub you back and forth, her breasts sway with your motion. You feel almost sick as you are pressed firmly against her breast, being pressed again and again. Giant erect nipples rub across your face. She then takes a wad of your fabric and runs it down her legs till they are dry. Then she does something horrible, she brings your entire body between her legs and strings you through her butt cheeks, then she starts pulling you, first one way then the other, very quickly. You try to scream but can't. And worst of all is your face then is bunched up and wiped across a lightly hairy section and you feel the small hairs cling to your face and rip away and soft lip like flesh wipe over your open eyes. She finishes and takes another towel, letting you drop to the floor; she wraps that one around herself and walks out.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Anakin Solo has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1430807-A-Transformation-Story/cid/606890-You-wake-to-someone-calling-your-name-but-can