*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Dog Shit Suprise
  2. Boy Toy
  3. Gotcha!
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1439504-shrunk-with-your-whole-familyfriends/cid/566369-Dog-Shit-Suprise
by M.E
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1439504
Micky is a 13 year old dude who spend his summer with his family.
This choice: Rascal  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

Dog Shit Suprise

    by: M.E
You were glad that someone came back for you, but you hated that Rebecca was walking him. "Ok Rascal, time for your daily walk." You didn't like the sound of that. You just kept watching Rascal looking for a good place to do his business. Then the most horrible thing that could possibly happen happened. You saw Rascal coming to your direction. Then you saw him pulling up his leg. "No Rascal, NOO!" Then he pissed all over you. You couldn't believe this was happening. Then he finally finished, but you spoke too soon when he started to bend over you. "Please hear me, Rascal!" Rascal couldn't hear him, and he started pooping on him. You were covered with brown shit, and it was disgusting! Then you heard something. "Rascal, when your done, you could go back inside. I'll just pick up your shit." Then you were pulled out of the dirt, and into the shit. You were being carried away to the kicthen. There were two dumps. One was a regular garbage can that was really close. The other one was a doodie can, which had all of Rascal's shit, and it was really far away. Rebecca didn't want to walk that much, so where does she put you?

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Garbage can

*Noteb*
2. Doodie can

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 M.E (UN: mercutio at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
M.E has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1439504-shrunk-with-your-whole-familyfriends/cid/566369-Dog-Shit-Suprise