*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1450261-A-Goddess-rises/cid/2898288-She-puts-you-on-her-shoulder
by Tim
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1450261
An ancient God rises from the ocean, dominating everything.
This choice: She puts you on her shoulder  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

She puts you on her shoulder

    by: DerHumpf
She started to move and make her first step as she already looked towards the coast far ahead. Seemingly already forgotten about you. Your eyes could barely comprehend the massive scale of this women as her glistening body moved. There was no stirr or effect from the ocean as she walked through megatons of water without even a wave brakin on her body. She moved through it as smooth as through air, seemingly in slow motion but neverthless with incredible speed. Your jaw was still hanging lose from fear, awe and utter disbelieve as you realised an awful and important thing. She came straight at you. Your already open jaw got supported by your vocal cords as you screamed and fell backwards, looking up at the impending doom which does not even seem to recognise or care for your existance.

In a futile reaction of self defense you cover your face with your arms as her right hip shattered the boat into splinter upon impact but without stirring the water. Your scream got cut short. And everything got black. Then he opened his eyes and was speechless as he could see over the water like from the deck of a cruise ship. Just out of his arms reach where the long, golden strands of her hair. Immediately he calmed down as the scent of her hair overwhelmed him. He felt... Happy. Really happy and fulfilled, maybe for the first time of his life. His heart beat faster and his stomach seemed to turn around wildly - but in a pleasant way. He wanted to touch them. Wanted to burry his face in the golden fleece that seemed to flow from her head to her shoulders and down her back again like a waterfall of golden honey. But he could not move. Not an iota of his body seemed to respond to his commands as he tried to move. "Not yet, Prest" You heard the voice. A gentle, singing and kind voice. A complete contrast to the Harsh commands only minutes before.

His eyes went wide as he saw the skyline of Splinters Ville in on the near horizon. How did she get here so fast? It was merely a few minutes since the destruction of the boat or... was it? He could not be sure how long he was blacked out or how much time had gone by in the trance of the wonderful smell of this Goddess.

"INFIDELS", she growled and her eyes looked straight at you. Her neck bent into an unnatural angel which would have caused serious damage to any human being. Her sparkling green eyes have become narrow slits which shone brightly with green light.
Although frightened to the deepest core of your bones and soul, you still where happy to be near her. To be with her.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. She walks to the shore

2. She asked what has happened in the last 9000 years

*Noteb*
3. She goes berserk!!!

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 DerHumpf (UN: derhumpf at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Tim has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1450261-A-Goddess-rises/cid/2898288-She-puts-you-on-her-shoulder