*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1454465-Faeries-Or-Food/cid/1485005-Gecko-and-ferry-have-sex-when-another-blonde-fe
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1454465
Choose to be the Faeries or the Predators or even be a simple observer.
This choice: Gecko and ferry have sex when another blonde ferry interrupt  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

Gecko and ferry have sex when another blonde fe...

    by: MrsDesjardins2012
The Gecko used it's long tongue to trace her warm curves, starting at her luscious tits, trailing down her abs, and her bodacious hips. Flipping her over, he used his right hand to slap her bubble butt, watching as it bounced back at him. Holding her arched back, he slid in between her warm thighs. Nothing had ever felt better to her. He could tell by her panting and moaning. The rhythm perfected between them, suddenly, a blonde faerie was hovering above his tan goddess. Both of them, staring at her, continuing their passionate escapade, watched as she slowly removed her sheer dress.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. The Blonde Faerie Begins Touching the Brunette.

*Noteb*
2. The Blonde Faerie Begins Touching the Gecko.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 MrsDesjardins2012 (UN: kdesjardins at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Michael Jackson has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1454465-Faeries-Or-Food/cid/1485005-Gecko-and-ferry-have-sex-when-another-blonde-fe