*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1454465-Faeries-Or-Food/cid/1671285-Shelly-the-albino-faerie
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1454465
Choose to be the Faeries or the Predators or even be a simple observer.
This choice: A Blue Haired Faerie  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Shelly the albino faerie

    by: Andreanonymous
Shelly was a bit of an oddity among her faerie kin for several reasons. While most faeries were tan and lean from a life spent out in the sun with little concealing clothing, Shelly was born starkly pale and stayed that way. Her skin, in fact, was almost white, something only accentuated by the long, pale blue braid of hair that reached all the way down to her mid-back. She had a soft, young face with wide, red eyes and full, bright lips.

Shelly was also rather petite, even for a faerie. She stood a good head shorter than her average compatriot, with thin shoulders and waist. She had what might be called a modest chest by faerie standards, though she was proud of her wide hips. It was not difficult to find more attractive faeries around, but she had grown up with lots of amorous attention from the other faeries and pixies by virtue of her novelty more than beauty. However, recently Shelly found herself embroiled in a web of jealousy and drama with a trio of the hottest faeries in her warren, resulting in her losing many friends and lovers. While she did keep a small cadre of close friends along with some acquaintances that stayed on the outskirts of the quarrel, Shelly found herself spending more and more time away from her home to explore the wilderness.

It was on one of these excursions that Shelly's true peculiarity surfaced.

You have the following choices:

1. She had some voracious inclinations

*Noteb*
2. She had a certain affinity for humans

*Noteb*
3. Something else

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Andreanonymous (UN: airispoison at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Michael Jackson has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1454465-Faeries-Or-Food/cid/1671285-Shelly-the-albino-faerie