*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1454465-Faeries-Or-Food/cid/1671293-Hard-to-swallow
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1454465
Choose to be the Faeries or the Predators or even be a simple observer.
This choice: She had some voracious inclinations  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

Hard to swallow

    by: Andreanonymous
Shelly had been flitting through the trees along the bank of her local stream when she spotted a group of faeries from the neighboring warren causing some commotion further downriver. Darting to a nearby branch to get a better vantage, Shelly tried her best to stay out of sight in case she'd decided she didn't want to be involved.

Down below near the base of a tree, a curvaceous raven-haired faerie was stuck fast to the web of a Gullymouth, a type of native spider notorious (even among Villian wildlife) for preying on faeries for sex and food. She was being assisted by two friends, a tall and slim faerie with a red bob and a blond who seemed to jiggle enticingly in all the right places with each motion. Shelly spotted the Gullymouth on a branch above as it silently began to descend towards the three faeries below on a silken strand. The two below were too busy twisting and pulling at their captured friend to notice.

Shelly knew she should call out to warn them. There was clearly no time left; the one on the web was a goner for sure, but at least the other two had time to get away. However, she was having difficulty finding the drive to move. Visions swam through her mind of all three of them sent writhing and kicking down the Gullymouth's throat, probably after being well-lubricated in cum from the shelled, throbbing member she could see the spider readying above...

It wasn't even a conscious decision Shelly made when she slipped two fingers inside herself and started pushing.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. The show begins uninterrupted

2. Something unexpected happens

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Andreanonymous (UN: airispoison at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Michael Jackson has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1454465-Faeries-Or-Food/cid/1671293-Hard-to-swallow