*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1454465-Faeries-Or-Food/cid/1867034-Juns-Hunger
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1454465
Choose to be the Faeries or the Predators or even be a simple observer.
This choice: ... but you've secretly spitted one or two since. And you're getting the hunger.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Jun's Hunger

    by: LGV
As much as the thought of eating your fellow Faeries disgusts you, you find it even more painful to admit that you've actually done it. When you first escaped your mother's overbearing grasp, you thought that you were finally free from cannibalism. That you could live among your new friends without fear of sending them to your belly. It worked, for a time. You dined on the berries and herbs that your new friends seemed to eat with abandon, pushing off that unholy hunger. But it didn't last.

Your first victim was Megana. Your first real lover, Megana was a curvy little creature, even for the already plump residents of the forest. Her figure was that of a fertility goddess: wide, fatty breasts, a cute little paunch, and a set of thick thighs. Many nights were spent between those tree-trucks, lapping at her womanhood.

It happened on the tail-end of one of those nights. You and Megana, after an evening of furious lovemaking, settled in for the evening. She passed out in your bed of leaves, spooning you with her curvacious body. Weeks of sustaining yourself on that vegetarian diet had left you wanting for something more savory. For something more meaty and flavorful.

The feeling of her meaty bosom pressing against your back was just too much. Unable to resist, you rose from the grass and grabbed your spit, plunging it up her unsuspecting fat ass. There was little Megana could do before she found herself roasting above an open flame, her body letting off that deliciously familiar aroma.

You ate yourself to sickness that night, stuffing yourself wildly with faerie meat. No longer did you get the scraps. Being alone meant you got the prime meat: breasts, thighs, and all the other parts that tasted fantastic. Megana was even better as a meal than she was a lover.

You awoke the next morning with thighs that were just a little thicker than before. Very few people seemed to notice Megana's disappearance; those that did accepted your explanation of a very hungry bird. She was never very good at flying, what with all that weight.

And that takes you to now. A month has passed since your first meal and that devilish hunger has returned. Hankering for a real meal, you decide to...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Go after a Faerie girl

*Noteb*
2. Go after a Faeire boy

3. Go after a couple

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 LGV (UN: learngerman at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Michael Jackson has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1454465-Faeries-Or-Food/cid/1867034-Juns-Hunger