*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1454465-Faeries-Or-Food/cid/3061468-Go-after-a-couple
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1454465
Choose to be the Faeries or the Predators or even be a simple observer.
This choice: Go after a couple  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

Go after a couple

    by: Mladenovic5@live.com
It's been a while since you had a two fairy feast, and you certainly don't discriminate against either gender. Taking hard numbing sex from dicks while slurping girl pussy made you familiarize the various sex positions in this land. But you rarely had any willing participates be cooked and eaten?

This time you wanted that same experience again, cock nearly chocking a girl as she sucked while you loosen her butt for the spit. You got lucky as you came across a couple slamming each other near a dead tree branch and snuck up to the guy to suck his balls.
Your fairy rival saw you trying to steal her man and sucked harder as his hand combed through her purple long hair.

Within minutes the guy spewed his load into the purple girl's unprepared mouth and pulled out to cough. Taking advantage of this distraction, you brought your head to her pussy and lapped at it's leaking nectar. She moaned as this new girl pleased her ehile her boyfriend penetrated your ass. You three fucked like animals until the purple girl passed out and the guy was still lucid as he masturbated at her unconscious form.

You walked away to gather firewood and a long stick to prepare the beauty and asked if the guy was willing to go into deeper fetishes. Surprisingly, he was all for eather her! You two set-out the spit-pit and grabbed the sleeping purplette, aligning the wooden spit, you rammed it clean into her rear and pushed it out of her shocked and screaming mouth. You and her former lover placed her on the holding bars and lit the pit, smelling your success you and your new boy-toy fucked again until the purplette was ready.

After blowing his fifth bucket of cum in your pussy, you both look at the purplette and her golden-brown color indicated she was ready.
Taking her off the spit and laying her on the stone table near you, you grab your tiny iron utensils and carved her up. The boy-toy had her fat, milky breasts and legs while you chomped on her tearfully delicious pussy and ass. Taking a good while of eating the dead purple fairy, you both looked at each other and came to a conclusion...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. He wants to join her.

*Noteb*
2. Both of you hunt and eat fairies.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Mladenovic5@live.com (UN: dra90n68 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Michael Jackson has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1454465-Faeries-Or-Food/cid/3061468-Go-after-a-couple