*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. you
  2. who she shrinks?
  3. DC
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1456560-Super-Hero-Giantess/cid/1702616-you
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Other · #1456560
Some of the hottest Marvel and DC heroines as giantess
This choice: you  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

you

    by: Brown
We are using the Supergirl from Superman TAS so the mighty Girl Of Steel spots you walking along the street minding your own business when she calls over to you "Hey you! Can you come here for a sec?" you upon seeing the mighty pretty teenaged super heroine wanting your help jump at the chance "Sure Supergirl I'll do anything! What do you need help with?" she smiles mischievously "Oh you'll find out in a minute or so just stand there for a sec I got something I want to show you let me see here..." she examines the shrink device "Oh cool there's a Grow setting on it too!" looking at you she gets a wild idea "Hmm looks like I can have some major fun with him but how shall I start?"

You have the following choices:

1. She sets the switch to Grow on herself

2. Shrinks you down to puny size to have " fun"

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Brown (UN: supermario5 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
RisingFan has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1456560-Super-Hero-Giantess/cid/1702616-you